Warren 57 Jasper 35

KFDM COOP

My Warriors looked much better tonight.  Still a lot of football out there, but they are getting there.  The bench got some good work tonight.  Jasper has some key players in football but they were a good test with some real speed.  Keep up the work guys,  we got WOODVILLE  Tuesday and you know what that means!

Jasper must have had all their starters in football.

Before the game they said they had 3 starters out.Thats still quite a few when you consider the caliber players they were missing.Warren has always played Jasper in the off season and usually the games are very close.This was very good effort for the guys who have been working as a team for the 3 days,they will continue to improve as they get more familiar with there system.I was very impressed with Young,Riley and Huelett who turned in valuable minutes after Sims,Swinney and Mcbee got in foul trouble.Team shot 50% from behind the arc,that will keep ya in a lot of ballgames.

I watched them during the Spring and Summer Basketball Leagues and I know Aaron Garrett (guard), Dominique Bailey (Mr. Everything in Basketball/Football) were starters, Kwame Spikes (shooting guard) came off the bench along with Christian Goff. They are also expecting Cameron Stubblefield and Malcolm Bronson (an absolute animal) to pay huge dividends. Their tall 6-5 guy was injured and didn't play much and their most physical guard should be passing come November 27th. To your question, I am not sure any of the players have a starting job, but I bet there will be a huge shakeup when they return and things will get better in a hurry. Warfan your team looks good but with all the kids out I am sure they would welcome a rematch. Best of luck to you, you all a solid team and an excellent coach.

Great Job Warriors!!!!! And Folks, this bunch hasn't even hit its stride!!!!  There is a lot of well coached talent on this team.   Sorry about this WARFAN !!! ( He doesn't like for me to Publicize their potential).

You just can't stand it can you.  Go ahead let the secret out.  This isn't softball it's a real sport. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83