Yoe 9 Hudson 5 FINAL (Yoe advances to play BC)

Like I've told many a young man. When your a high profile athlete, some people look for the bad in everything you do. Bradon is a great young man with good parents! I saw someplace that said his dad stoped him or something like that at the end of the game. You know it was a tough loss with little he could do at the end. It's a team sport & you can only do so much. I personaly thought BC would take 2 out of 3 from them. We all have our breaking points! Parents in the stands more than players most of the time.

Sounds to me that it is a classic case of 'two wrongs don't make a right'. I am sure the Belt kid was out of line. He's a kid, a senior, he is about to be eliminated from the playoffs. He is an UT signee, a potential early round draftee and the best player on his team. No question he felt the pressure of the win and the loss all season. Did he act right? No. But the announcer is WAY out of line. He is an adult and is supposed to be relatively unbiased. To call out a teenager while hiding behind a microphone is simply wrong. JMO....

Sounds to me that it is a classic case of 'two wrongs don't make a right'. I am sure the Belt kid was out of line. He's a kid' date=' a senior, he is about to be eliminated from the playoffs. He is an UT signee, a potential early round draftee and the best player on his team. No question he felt the pressure of the win and the loss all season. Did he act right? No. But the announcer is WAY out of line. He is an adult and is supposed to be relatively unbiased. To call out a teenager while hiding behind a microphone is simply wrong. JMO....[/quote']

I couldn't agree more ! Believe me, he's nothing like the pitcher from the Woodlands(temper).

Guest etbu

Hey Jdawg I was in your neck of the woods today at Woodville. Wife has a ton of family up there at Midway and had the reunion. Hope you guys are well and see you soon.

bc will win this one easily.hudson shouldve won this series but was in a bad situation with the way the first game went. shouldve pitched belt the first game no matter what and then make kimbrel pitch the full 7 innings the second game and the series would have not gone that way. as for the way belt acted he wasnt going to get physical and he didnt point his finger, he said something to the ump on his way back to the dugout from his final at bat of his high school career. it looked like belt was going back on the field to shake hands after the game not to start back up on the umpires but who knows. everytime i have watched hudson play every single one of them have played with class especially belt. as for the radio announcer, how could he say anything about the situation when he had no idea what was going on. if you were there you would know why belt did what he did. career ended in a horrible way i feel sorry for the kid.

Yes pro21 is right, Brandon never had to be restrained...he simply made a comment to the ump because he was upset..its not like anyone hasnt done or wanted to do that before so he got tossed..big deal? If it was me id be upset to the way the season ended for them..it doesnt give people the right to bash on him. he really is one of the nicest and humble people you will meet.

stinger149

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:46 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not lie. I have never seen any reason to. The whole thing started when the umpire starting mouthing at the catcher not Belt. You people have no idea what was said. I do. Also that jerk that umpired behind the plate left the game and tried to start trouble with Belt then instead of just leaving. You would be frustrated too if 10 pitches that were strikes 8 of which were called balls. It's really sad for all the yo yos to know that you cannot honestly say you won that game by ability. The only fat retarded person I saw at the game had on a Cameron YO YO shirt. Our fans never yelled at the Camerson ball team. You yokers cannot say that. Oh by the way I looked up the word yoeman in the dictionary--it said another word for that was clodhopper. I nearly fell out laughing.

interesting...

The only fat retarded person I saw at the game had on a Cameron YO YO shirt

I guess I will never understand the need to use words such as these to try and describe someone...................It continues to baffle me......................and is used on here all to frequently.................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami