Cougars draws Dayton in bi-district

bronco1

I believe the top four teams in our district could take out any 21-4a team...( i know png lost to crosby early but a lot has changed since then)

Do dayton and crosby have a rivalry? 

Dayton by 30

Dayton is a lot better than their record lets on, I think that really works to their advantage.

Guest whoabroncos09

I believe the top four teams in our district could take out any 21-4a team...( i know png lost to crosby early but a lot has changed since then)

Dayton by 30

Dayton is a lot better than their record lets on, I think that really works to their advantage.

YESSSSSS!!!

=]].

Lumberton is going to find during the playoffs that their not as tough as they think.

Nah. I think Lumberton knows what they are going to go up against. And even if they do go out 1st game, it was a first year to make it and the team should be proud. I say Lumberton will win their first two games for sure.

Guest whoabroncos09

oh dayton should have fun in this one... After what you did to us bulldogs and our neighbors... I feel sorry for crosby

we always have fun when we play crosby!!

we call it the highway 90 shootout!

everybody loves it..

Guest TravelingBandsman

Nah. I think Lumberton knows what they are going to go up against. And even if they do go out 1st game, it was a first year to make it and the team should be proud. I say Lumberton will win their first two games for sure.

1st round for sure, but second round is an iffy. Going up against La Marque is a tough battle for anyone.  Even La Marque!!! :o

Dayton by 30

your right, the Cougars have now battled adversity and came out on top, down 20+ at half time to a good galena park team (before they lost there amazing RB) and coming back to lose that game by two...

A lot has changed but one thing hasn't the traditional 21-4a teams have kicked that butt in 22-4a (Dayton i include you) because to be honest who's always been one two in district 21-4a (just like nederland/PNG its Dayton/Crosby)

Whats funny is PNG fans tell Dayton to not whine about their 8-7 loss to Lumberton yet, they still whine about getting beat at the Res 7-0.

And Dayton you better hope your coach is as good as they say because this is Flanagan's chance to show Texas what hes made of and i think hes up to the challenge. A slight comparison, hello Oklahoma(dayton) meet Boise state (crosby) 

I sure hope Lumberton and Dayton do meet later in the playoffs so that all these people from Lumberton see what people have been telling them for a while now.

If you read most of the Lumberton posts, we are not predicting we would win if we play Dayton again. (Only a couple have done that). We know they are a different team and they are playing great football right now. If you had read most of our posts you will see that we have given Dayton credit for that and wished them well in the playoffs and have said we think they will go far. All most of us are saying is that we will not cave in before the game is even played and say we will lose...no team would do that. What message would we be sending to our boys if we admitted defeat before they even played? Do you really think we should do that to them? If they beat us, ok, we'll live with it. What you don't seem to understand (from reading some of your posts on another thread) is that the main thing we were tired of is some Dayton fans feeling that had to explain to everyone on every other post why they lost the game to us. They made adjustments and went on to win the rest of their games. That's all the explanation that was needed. We are both in the playoffs now and need to concentrate on the game at hand and if we meet each other again we'll see what happens. Just don't expect us to roll over and act defeated before the game is even played, that's all. We owe our boys more than that.

Good luck to all 3 of our teams!!

If you read most of the Lumberton posts, we are not predicting we would win if we play Dayton again. (Only a couple have done that). We know they are a different team and they are playing great football right now. If you had read most of our posts you will see that we have given Dayton credit for that and wished them well in the playoffs and have said we think they will go far. All most of us are saying is that we will not cave in before the game is even played and say we will lose...no team would do that. What message would we be sending to our boys if we admitted defeat before they even played? Do you really think we should do that to them? If they beat us, ok, we'll live with it. What you don't seem to understand (from reading some of your posts on another thread) is that the main thing we were tired of is some Dayton fans feeling that had to explain to everyone on every other post why they lost the game to us. They made adjustments and went on to win the rest of their games. That's all the explanation that was needed. We are both in the playoffs now and need to concentrate on the game at hand and if we meet each other again we'll see what happens. Just don't expect us to roll over and act defeated before the game is even played, that's all. We owe our boys more than that.

Good luck to all 3 of our teams!!

I should have phrased that different instead of saying all i should have said most. does that make u feel any betr big guy? guess we should change the rules on this board to say that we shouldnt stereotype people because of where they are from. maybe you guys from lumberton could handle that for me. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124