PNG,Dayton,Lumberton --who Cares what order......

WarPaint

Look IMO I don't care where ya place any one of these teams .........

PNG

DAYTON

LUMBERTON

DAYTON

LUMBERTON

PNG

LUMBERTON

PNG

DAYTON

A team in this district has to play the best they can every week just to make it...It is an accomplishment just to get this far!

WE are all winners and going to the playoffs and we need to take care of business!

NOW Congrats to LUMBERTON,DAYTON,and PNG For a Great Season....Im pulling for all! REPRESENT our District the best you all can with Pride and Dignity!

guys ,its a vicious circle.dayton can kick some rear end period. png will grind

down on u all 4 quaters.the raiders will leave it out all on the field. we pound on each other for 7 weeks, until finally we have 3 teams rep. our district.when

its all said & done 3 teams 6wins & 1 lose each. dang man enough about some

school officials cheating us out, r changing things to fit this areas goals >:(

all games where played on the field,that particular night.one team won one

team lost,regardless if someone is hurt,regardless what stadium u played in,

regardless what time of schedule u played at, whatever situation your team

was in. u have to show up & play that game at that time r u r going to get

a whuppin,period! ok, lets support our teams of all classes. when u r through

with your season,support our other locals still playing,i am  ;D ;D ;D

guys ,its a vicious circle.dayton can kick some rear end period. png will grind

down on u all 4 quaters.the raiders will leave it out all on the field. we pound on each other for 7 weeks, until finally we have 3 teams rep. our district.when

its all said & done 3 teams 6wins & 1 lose each. dang man enough about some

school officials cheating us out, r changing things to fit this areas goals >:(

all games where played on the field,that particular night.one team won one

team lost,regardless if someone is hurt,regardless what stadium u played in,

regardless what time of schedule u played at, whatever situation your team

was in. u have to show up & play that game at that time r u r going to get

a whuppin,period! ok, lets support our teams of all classes. when u r through

with your season,support our other locals still playing,i am  ;D ;D ;D

Agree

Guest maverick24

I agree Zone it is a shame I had to call in Big COOP to stop all the crying about our school cheating Dayton out of the second spot. So he put a lock on those threads untill he could ash LHS officials what if anything took place. I say we just all go watch our teams play and be glad I know I will and then I will go watch whoever is left if my team gets knocked out!

Guest Soccerfan

First off---Grats to Lumberton , PNG and Dayton for rising to the top this year and being TRI Champs. However in light of the recent rantings on this forum, sounds to me like the Dayton crowd is doing all the  :'( about this all. Read the rules and you will see that in the event of a three way tie the big school (PNG)is removed and the seeding is then determined by head to head competition. Lumberton beat Dayton (which is porobably the best thing to have happened to Dayton this year. Had it not been for that loss they would not have made the changes needed to survive the mid county teams) so therefore they go as #2 and Dayton goes as #3. You should be thanking Lumberton instead of bashing them as crybabies because if you think about it....who is doing all the crying ? Hint---its not Lumberton or PNG .

That is just my 2 cents on the whole thing. This makes me root even more for PNG and Lumberton and hope Dayton looses to Crosby. Then of course there will be more "crying" about the right thing being done and the UIL rules being followed.

First off---Grats to Lumberton , PNG and Dayton for rising to the top this year and being TRI Champs. However in light of the recent rantings on this forum, sounds to me like the Dayton crowd is doing all the  :'( about this all. Read the rules and you will see that in the event of a three way tie the big school (PNG)is removed and the seeding is then determined by head to head competition. Lumberton beat Dayton (which is porobably the best thing to have happened to Dayton this year. Had it not been for that loss they would not have made the changes needed to survive the mid county teams) so therefore they go as #2 and Dayton goes as #3. You should be thanking Lumberton instead of bashing them as crybabies because if you think about it....who is doing all the crying ? Hint---its not Lumberton or PNG .

That is just my 2 cents on the whole thing. This makes me root even more for PNG and Lumberton and hope Dayton looses to Crosby. Then of course there will be more "crying" about the right thing being done and the UIL rules being followed.

soccerfan Please don't be a hater , you know that there is always someone wherever it is that thinks they are getting the short end of the stick.....But we all need to support all 3 teams through the playoffs and show them that our district has the best FANS the best TEAMS and that the other districts will have to worry about us from years to come............As for me I will be going to which ever game i can make and cheering on all 3 teams......

Guest PurplePride

Wow.....I am from Dayton and I am not crying. I posted in this thread due to WarPaint's attempt to stop the arguing etc. You did great WarPaint and even maverick24 was doing good.......then comes soccerfan starting it again and maverick24 jumped back in.......you two ruined the good clean thread WarPaint started. Not everyone from Dayton is whining and so far no one had on this thread. Having the other threads locked as maverick stated was great!......so why did you have to bring it up in this thread again? I am just disappointed in that. No whining though! ;D

Anyway, as I posted earlier in this thread....GREAT POST WARPAINT! Still say Good Luck to all three teams! No hard feelings maverick24 and soccerfan! :)

GO INDIRAIDONCOS!    ;D

Guest TravelingBandsman

Wow, I clocked it and I think I've seen the word "crybabies" at least 60 times. Talk about an easy way out response, but is it all really worth it in the first place.

All 3 teams made it to the playoffs, so all 3 teams should never be put down at all, under any circumstances.

To that, I hope we all have a good run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami