Splendora Vs. Jasper 1pm Saturday in Humble. Who will it be?

nimine

Guest JackNtheBox

Easy Richard, dont upset the gods of setx.  I agree it will be a tough game for both teams, not a blow out.  Oh yeah, hi mom.  How has your day been?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jasper come's out and play the first half like they did when they played  Silsbee and put that same in the Second half jasper will win this game.This jasper team has it working at the right time no one is hurt the team is at full force. Jasper 23 Splendroa 14  GO BULLDOGS

Guest JackNtheBox

Navasota dismantled Needville.  They got a good back #22 and a fast rec. with some hands #4.  In my opinion Splendora or Jasper can beat Navasota.  Go CATS!

Navasota dismantled Needville.  They got a good back #22 and a fast rec. with some hands #4.  In my opinion Splendora or Jasper can beat Navasota.  Go CATS!

YOU ARE RIGHT JACK, THE TWO GUYS YOU ARE REFERRING TO ARE GOOD PLAYERS, IN MY OPINION ALSO SPLENDORA OR JASPER COULD BEAT THEM.  LETS GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL SATURDAY IN HUMBLE.

People will come from Splendora by the tons wearing their district champ red shirts and come to watch probably the small school game of the week.  I am ready to see who can put up and who needs to shut up.  Good luck to both teams!!!!  Just more luck to Splendora.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder