*WO-S-73 Bridge City-0 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care if it is for a picture or not... it is disrespectful. it is basically saying this was your field it is ours now so get over it... they are saying the game is won before it is even started... any way you look at it, it is disrespectful.

"game is won before it is even started"

?? wut

no. they do it after the game so how is it saying the game is won before it is even started??

and it really isnt disrespectfull.. actually.. i cant even see how you would find thad disrespectful..but hey..everyone has their own opinions so think wut you want.

Guest Wos Grad 2000

you SHOULD do that at home!!! its your own field... that i would say is NOT disrespectful but do NOT do it on the opposing teams field...

There was nothing disrespectable!!!! get over it!! I've seen teams do that alot!

Classless. Thats exzactly what WO-S is. Your up 47 points at halftime BC's senoirs last halftime and it goes 15 minutes long and you censored and moan because there being honored for being a senior? thats really sad to be a great team like that and have NO i mean NO class. BC was 0-10 and has no room to talk but they deserve respect. You people should have been applauding rather than booing these young adults in there time of honor. I was disappointed in there actions. BC played hard all year despite all there troubles. WO-S can hate me all they want and i don't care because from this point on i will never have respect for them again.

you probably didn't have any respect for wos before the game even started. 

i am from bridgec city and i thought the extrended halftime was ridicilous...they should have not performed and only announce the kids...and geeze annouce the kids and who there parents ...not there entire life history......and as far as the middle of the filed deal..that is a stupid thing to be all worked up about..you should be concerned about your team getting 60 points a game scored on them..i dont care how young you are that is down right pitiful....and if they dont replace the dc next year they  will do the same thing next year.....our defense looked like they have never played tackle football in there life.....and the offense got worse has the year went own not better.....

they didnt run up the score running up the score would have been them scoring 120 and they could have if they had wanted to......they ran the clock the whole fourth quarter which i tought was pretty embarrassing......you only see that in pop warner.....you cant expect other teams to quit playing just because your team cant tackle.....

i am from bridgec city and i thought the extrended halftime was ridicilous...they should have not performed and only announce the kids...and geeze annouce the kids and who there parents ...not there entire life history......and as far as the middle of the filed deal..that is a stupid thing to be all worked up about..you should be concerned about your team getting 60 points a game scored on them..i dont care how young you are that is down right pitiful....and if they dont replace the dc next year they  will do the same thing next year.....our defense looked like they have never played tackle football in there life.....and the offense got worse has the year went own not better.....

I agree.. i really don see wut the point is when everyone starts arguing over such stupid things..

Guest Wos Grad 2000

they didnt run up the score running up the score would have been them scoring 120 and they could have if they had wanted to......they ran the clock the whole fourth quarter which i tought was pretty embarrassing......you only see that in pop warner.....you cant expect other teams to quit playing just because your team cant tackle.....

Thanks. They tried to run the ball to keep from scoring alot.

well I guess WOS got "their 15 minutes" back by running up the score so much....was that really necessary?  Nope!

Let me be perfectly honest here, pulling no punches. Get offended and kill my karma if you'd like, but all I'm doing is telling the truth.

73 was the fewest amount of points we COULD HAVE scored. Did you not notice that we agreed to a "running clock" in the fourth quarter? You gave up a TD to a linebacker playing at RB AND A 17-yard TD run by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN PLAYING QB!

Besides, Bridge City wasn't asking for mercy. They were throwing passes on fourth down from the first quarter to the fourth. That's called "guerrilla ball" where I come from, and it means all bets are off, play hard until the other guy quits or the clock makes you stop scoring. We are going to face some tough teams in the weeks to come, and we need our guys to stay sharp. It's not our job to not embarrass the cards (bless their hearts). It's THEIR JOB to stop us - not ours. I never saw a towel come out on the field. We can't help who we have to play. If we'd had the option of playing Jasper or Silsbee or someone else to help us sharpen up before the postseason, there's no doubt in my mind we would have. Instead, we played who was scheduled.

As far as the people saying you'll "be back," just remember that "back" still means winless against us.

Let me be perfectly honest here, pulling no punches. Get offended and kill my karma if you'd like, but all I'm doing is telling the truth.

73 was the fewest amount of points we COULD HAVE scored. Did you not notice that we agreed to a "running clock" in the fourth quarter? You gave up a TD to a linebacker playing at RB AND A 17-yard TD run by a DEFENSIVE LINEMAN PLAYING QB!

Besides, Bridge City wasn't asking for mercy. They were throwing passes on fourth down from the first quarter to the fourth. That's called "guerrilla ball" where I come from, and it means all bets are off, play hard until the other guy quits or the clock makes you stop scoring. We are going to face some tough teams in the weeks to come, and we need our guys to stay sharp. It's not our job to not embarrass the cards (bless their hearts). It's THEIR JOB to stop us - not ours. I never saw a towel come out on the field. We can't help who we have to play. If we'd had the option of playing Jasper or Silsbee or someone else to help us sharpen up before the postseason, there's no doubt in my mind we would have. Instead, we played who was scheduled.

As far as the people saying you'll "be back," just remember that "back" still means winless against us.

You get positive KARMA from me 92!

Guest WeedBegone

Ok, let me summarize this before it gets locked up.

---WOS wins 73 Bridge city  0

----WOS fans dont like halftime which probably is the only good moment for BC

----KFDM COOP sees and knows from experience in these type of threads and nicely ask to drop it.

-----WOS fans still want more than the victory--so lets go back and penalize BC to change the outcome

-----COOP is beginning to get embarressed not because of the players and coaches of WOS but because  ---the WOS fans keep wanting to get the last jab in. 

Conclusion:  BC fans are trying to save some face outside of the outcome of the game  while WOS fans just cant seem to get enough to be happy.  Enjoy your victory---your going to lose support if you do anything else.  Your beginning to change my opinion.

I guess now this will get locked--but I am outside looking in and do not like to see such a big victory acting like a bully.  As everybody--your days are numbered.  Do unto others----

If it was your child being introduced, wouldn't you want them to have their few minutes of glory?  I haven't heard anyone from BC complaining about the delays at the Jasper and K-ville games due to homecoming activities.  To the WO-S 'stangs... I just wish my son's team ('00-'01)could have played you, that might have been a W for us.  But there's should've,would've, could've in the real world.  

To Bridge City Cardinals...You have played hard against the odds and have come up short, this year.  Let this make you stronger, and come out fighting next year.