*WO-S-73 Bridge City-0 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2cards...

Dont talk about the noise makers. In playoffs you see all that stuff as well, the last two years in playing giddings they had air horns, in 2000  CC calallen had air horns or a speaker (i still remeber the lady on the speaker screamin on it) ...... and we dont complain.

I know the season was rough, but its not worth throwing out the "disrespect" on running to the middle of the field. Of the teams that do run to the middle of the field (dont know who all does) WOS doesn't do it out of disrespect. Going to the middle of the field is a regular routine thats been around for ages. I see it as the teams who do run to mid field would still do it if the school logo wasn't there.

I just see this topic as something to talk about really in truely, once you keep on seein and readin it..it gets funny after a while. It's a topic not worth getting all hyped up about...i personally see it as one person got sour about it and it spread' like a wild fire...just something that someone could aim at teams.

Guest Bulldog

Classless. Thats exzactly what WO-S is. Your up 47 points at halftime BC's senoirs last halftime and it goes 15 minutes long and you bitch and moan because there being honored for being a senior? thats really sad to be a great team like that and have NO i mean NO class. BC was 0-10 and has no room to talk but they deserve respect. You people should have been applauding rather than booing these young adults in there time of honor. I was disappointed in there actions. BC played hard all year despite all there troubles. WO-S can hate me all they want and i don't care because from this point on i will never have respect for them again.

So your gonna hate the team for something the fans did.  The players waiting patiently and the coaches kept the refs from throwing the penalty against bridge city.  Last i checked that is the definition of class.  The deal is if Bridge City was playing this game to make the playoffs they would have done it differently as to not risk a forfeit. 

Classless. Thats exzactly what WO-S is. Your up 47 points at halftime BC's senoirs last halftime and it goes 15 minutes long and you censored and moan because there being honored for being a senior? thats really sad to be a great team like that and have NO i mean NO class. BC was 0-10 and has no room to talk but they deserve respect. You people should have been applauding rather than booing these young adults in there time of honor. I was disappointed in there actions. BC played hard all year despite all there troubles. WO-S can hate me all they want and i don't care because from this point on i will never have respect for them again.

Guest Bulldog

Im not upset about the game at all im upset about the actions of them at halftime....I just hope the kids of West Orange don't turn out like there parents........You would feel the same way if the roles were reversed.......

Im not upset about the game at all im upset about the actions of them at halftime....I just hope the kids of West Orange don't turn out like there parents........You would feel the same way if the roles were reversed.......

Wait.. so you're upset about BC taking so long at halftime?

Man.. what an alter ego you have there!

:D :D

KJB324...

It's not worth replyin really, because they always see it their way. Others act like they have never been in the wrong and are just perfect, taking some actions and implying it to the rest. I don't know why but WOS has always been a team that many dont like. It's pretty much you like us alot or just plum out right hate us. It's alright though because i know our program is respectful and it doesn't need to be clarified or judged by others.

Go Get'em stangs!!! (with your so-called "disrespectful" self  ::) )

Everybody hates a winner.

KJB324...

It's not worth replyin really, because they always see it their way. Others act like they have never been in the wrong and are just perfect, taking some actions and implying it to the rest. I don't know why but WOS has always been a team that many dont like. It's pretty much you like us alot or just plum out right hate us. It's alright though because i know our program is respectful and it doesn't need to be clarified or judged by others.

Go Get'em stangs!!! (with your so-called "disrespectful" self  ::) )

ok. lets all just slow down here and look at the main point of wut happened mmk? I guess i can understand why some of the BC fans are a little upset because of the 2 running in the middle of the field.. but im sure its just because they dont know the purpose. so let me just tell them. I kno both of the ppl who do it. and its NOT to show disrespect.. anyone will say that they do it EVERY GAME..so wuts the reason you ask?? its to take a dang picture ppl! jeeeze! every game they both go out in the middle with the flag for a gosh darn picture. i dont understand ppl these days.. getting all worked up over such childish things...

Guest Bulldog

Lets change the subject now.  If there is any positive for bridge city, that #4 was a tough runner.  He ran hard all game.

and he did all season...and he's just a soph. As for WO-S talent they were very good as they have been all season.....just wish they could show a little respect for the teams they kill...good luck the rest of the way...

Classless. Thats exzactly what WO-S is. Your up 47 points at halftime BC's senoirs last halftime and it goes 15 minutes long and you censored and moan because there being honored for being a senior? thats really sad to be a great team like that and have NO i mean NO class. BC was 0-10 and has no room to talk but they deserve respect. You people should have been applauding rather than booing these young adults in there time of honor. I was disappointed in there actions. BC played hard all year despite all there troubles. WO-S can hate me all they want and i don't care because from this point on i will never have respect for them again.

Noted. Frankly, I could give a crap.

WO-S is fans actions......Enjoy next week because its the last win you'll have this year.........

And even if it is... and even if it was our ONLY win... It would be one more than you had all year.

But GOOD NEWS! Most of the WO-S (and Silsbee, Jasper) players are back next year. Good luck with that "rebuilding."

and he did all season...and he's just a soph. As for WO-S talent they were very good as they have been all season.....just wish they could show a little respect for the teams they kill...good luck the rest of the way...

WOS showed respect by not scoring 100 fool

ok. lets all just slow down here and look at the main point of wut happened mmk? I guess i can understand why some of the BC fans are a little upset because of the 2 running in the middle of the field.. but im sure its just because they dont know the purpose. so let me just tell them. I kno both of the ppl who do it. and its NOT to show disrespect.. anyone will say that they do it EVERY GAME..so wuts the reason you ask?? its to take a dang picture ppl! jeeeze! every game they both go out in the middle with the flag for a gosh darn picture. i dont understand ppl these days.. getting all worked up over such childish things...

i dont care if it is for a picture or not... it is disrespectful. it is basically saying this was your field it is ours now so get over it... they are saying the game is won before it is even started... any way you look at it, it is disrespectful.

Guest Bulldog

i dont care if it is for a picture or not... it is disrespectful. it is basically saying this was your field it is ours now so get over it... they are saying the game is won before it is even started... any way you look at it, it is disrespectful.

Well said.