A & M and Bost tweet

Coachbearoso

On the eve of college football playoff and the Aggie bowl game pullout, a little controversy has been swept under the rug. I have a couple of friends who are tight in Aggie land, one a big $ supporter. They both are upset that the university tweeted that all eligible quarterbacks had tested positive for Covid. To which the former PNG quarterback tweets “ no my test was negative “. Then an hour later his tweet mysteriously disappears. They copied his tweet and were very pissed at the university. Anyone else here of this or are we in the age of “listen to the government, trust what we say, do not question anything.”  Isn’t A M supposed to represent honor and truth?? Just asking 

11 hours ago, Coachbearoso said:

On the eve of college football playoff and the Aggie bowl game pullout, a little controversy has been swept under the rug. I have a couple of friends who are tight in Aggie land, one a big $ supporter. They both are upset that the university tweeted that all eligible quarterbacks had tested positive for Covid. To which the former PNG quarterback tweets “ no my test was negative “. Then an hour later his tweet mysteriously disappears. They copied his tweet and were very pissed at the university. Anyone else here of this or are we in the age of “listen to the government, trust what we say, do not question anything.”  Isn’t A M supposed to represent honor and truth?? Just asking 

It’s generally a bad idea for universities to be releasing health related information on any of its students, even if it’s accurate.  There’s a reason very limited information is typically provided on student athletes.  That being said, aggy gonna aggy.  

They are treading on thin ice. Unfortunately sometimes i am the man who knows too much and Jimbo being Jimbo just like Irvin Meyer being Irvin finally caught up to him. I’ve dedicated my life and will til i die to this profession and coaching isn’t unlike big business, good old boys hiring good old boys and covering up when they constantly poop their pants. I’ve already been warned to not say too much cause eyes are everywhere. I just feel bad cause Aggie sold their soul to Satan when they are supposed to be a banner school for honor. I also feel bad for the 3rd team png and Aggie quarterback who just tweeted the TRUTH and was shackled. Jimbo underachieves cause his authoritative dictator style of coaching only works for Saban. Stay tuned cause there’s a lot of pissed off $$$$ boosters 🤔😟