Makin noise in SabinePass

Guest Ima Shark In Da Water

dis year b-ball season fa sabine is going to b gud one

der no way we're not goin to the playoff this year

Big Sandy is the only team who can even cum close, i wud say HD but dey lost to Big Sandy jv last year, and i wud say West Hardin but dey lost 3 of der best player an tyler cnt do it alone

the stand have change wit sabine on top

1. Sabine Pass

2. BS

3. HD/Spurger

5. West Hardin

6. evadale

7. High island

dis year b-ball season fa sabine is going to b gud one

der no way we're not goin to the playoff this year

Big Sandy is the only team who can even cum close, i wud say HD but dey lost to Big Sandy jv last year, and i wud say West Hardin but dey lost 3 of der best player an tyler cnt do it alone

the stand have change wit sabine on top

1. Sabine Pass

2. BS

3. HD/Spurger

5. West Hardin

6. evadale

7. High island

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sorry, and I may get in trouble for this one, but this is HILARIOUS!!! Since when did we allow 4yr olds to be on the forums??? Poor kid can't spell, I can't understand one thing he put up other than the standings (and might I add that we can confirm he can count to 7),he doesn't really know what he himself is talking about, basically if he is on Sabine Pass he has got a lot of backing up to do. :D :D :D That was rich!

I'm sorry, and I may get in trouble for this one, but this is HILARIOUS!!! Since when did we allow 4yr olds to be on the forums??? Poor kid can't spell, I can't understand one thing he put up other than the standings (and might I add that we can confirm he can count to 7),he doesn't really know what he himself is talking about, basically if he is on Sabine Pass he has got a lot of backing up to do. :D :D :D That was rich!

wat? are u crazy dis iz the pc u tell me wat type of person spell  every word completely out. and playa if u read the standing rite mayb u wud see that i got HD and Spurger together meaning that it can go both ways.meaning dat HD could come in 4th or 3rd same for Spurger. yea i play fa sabine.wat team u play for?

:D

It's plain and simple any 1a team that plays us is goin to lose except for big sandy thats going to be a good game.last year we had a winning season just losein 2 game and that was to big sandy.now me and the rest of the starter for sabine's jv are on varsity.

wat? are u crazy dis iz the pc u tell me wat type of person spell  every word completely out. and playa if u read the standing rite mayb u wud see that i got HD and Spurger together meaning that it can go both ways.meaning dat HD could come in 4th or 3rd same for Spurger. yea i play fa sabine.wat team u play for?

Son, if I could understand what it is that you're typing I might be able to answer your questions. And as a matter a fact I did read the standings right and I saw where you put HD and Spurger as a toss up for 3rd and 4th, I gave you credit in that you were able to count to 7. Congratulations! My high school playing days are over, I played for BS and have this playoff experience that you're dying to get, believe me the playoffs are nice but you have to back up all this talk on these forums with performance on the court first. Good Luck Son!

Guest catfever

When is your first game so we can see if all this talk can be backed up.  I doubt it.  Just because you won on the JV doesn't mean you will on Varsity.  Not everyone loses all of their players everyyear, especially at the 1A level.  You are going to be playing against players who have varsity experience.  Don't assume you are going to roll just because you won some games on JV. 

When is your first game so we can see if all this talk can be backed up.  I doubt it.  Just because you won on the JV doesn't mean you will on Varsity.  Not everyone loses all of their players everyyear, especially at the 1A level.  You are going to be playing against players who have varsity experience.  Don't assume you are going to roll just because you won some games on JV. 

It's plain and simple any 1a team that plays us is goin to lose except for big sandy thats going to be a good game.last year we had a winning season just losein 2 game and that was to big sandy.now me and the rest of the starter for sabine's jv are on varsity.

You put it pretty plain and simple here, what you're saying is that every 1A team that plays ya'll is going to lose except for BS. So are you predicting a State Championship here son, unless you plan on meeting up with BS in the Regional Finals and losing, which you clearly said every team ya'll play that's 1A will lose EXCEPT for BS. I'm happy for you that you were fortunate to make varsity at Sabine Pass, and I am also happy for you that you only lost 2 games last year, both to BS's JV.....now since when did we start putting our better players on the JV???? I'm terribly sorry but you're not goin to be able to hang with BS varsity if all they lost were 2 starters and a couple of bench players, ya'll lost the entire starting 5 for your varsity and last I heard the starting 5 on a schools varsity are supposed to be the best players that school has to offer.....now what makes you think that a few JV players from Sabine Pass, who lost to the BS JV last year, will be able to beat BS varsity, as well as every other 1A team in the state?

You put it pretty plain and simple here, what you're saying is that every 1A team that plays ya'll is going to lose except for BS. So are you predicting a State Championship here son, unless you plan on meeting up with BS in the Regional Finals and losing, which you clearly said every team ya'll play that's 1A will lose EXCEPT for BS. I'm happy for you that you were fortunate to make varsity at Sabine Pass, and I am also happy for you that you only lost 2 games last year, both to BS's JV.....now since when did we start putting our better players on the JV???? I'm terribly sorry but you're not goin to be able to hang with BS varsity if all they lost were 2 starters and a couple of bench players, ya'll lost the entire starting 5 for your varsity and last I heard the starting 5 on a schools varsity are supposed to be the best players that school has to offer.....now what makes you think that a few JV players from Sabine Pass, who lost to the BS JV last year, will be able to beat BS varsity, as well as every other 1A team in the state?

im not sayin we will win state this year because our best player r still young and have time to grow but this year sabine has a spot in the playoff.don't get me wrong i kno it goin to b some good gams this season but the only reason 1 wasn't on varsity last year iz because i was my first year there and UIL rules stated that i had to what for at least 1 year,but then again u have a good point we did lose alot of player and and goin for jv to varsity is a big step.why should i worry bout other varsity teams in our area when HD varsity lost to Jv...

im not sayin we will win state this year because our best player r still young and have time to grow but this year sabine has a spot in the playoff.don't get me wrong i kno it goin to b some good gams this season but the only reason 1 wasn't on varsity last year iz because i was my first year there and UIL rules stated that i had to what for at least 1 year,but then again u have a good point we did lose alot of player and and goin for jv to varsity is a big step.why should i worry bout other varsity teams in our area when HD varsity lost to Jv...

You should worry because the kids on BS JV that ya'll and HD lost to last year are on the BS varsity now. And because if ya'll do make it out of district, the teams dont get any easier as you go in the tournament. Making the jump from JV to Varsity is alot faster, bigger, stronger, and definitly more skilled.

You should worry because the kids on BS JV that ya'll and HD lost to last year are on the BS varsity now. And because if ya'll do make it out of district, the teams dont get any easier as you go in the tournament. Making the jump from JV to Varsity is alot faster, bigger, stronger, and definitly more skilled.

yea i kno wat u sayin and i kno it get's hard as u go down the line but wat im sayin is there is no team in our district that is close, this year we just goin to hav to show yall but to tell u the truth the game dat will decide who 1 and 2 in district is when big sandy and Sabine play.All i got to say is thats goin to b 1 heck of a game when we go to yall homecourt and same for when yall come to ours

Guest orangeman

Initially, my intentions were to give some relevant feedback to this thread. However, after sorting through, and piecing together, all of "Ima sharks" posts, I need a couple of advil to relieve my pounding headache. I'll try again later.

I am really on the edge of my seat and waiting for these games to come about! If "ima shark" is so persistent that it won't even be close between anyone but Big Sandy, I am kind of anxious to see this season get underway. I still can't understand though how he thinks that if a JV last year that couldn't beat BS's JV is supposed to just roll over everyone of the Varsity's but BS. Do they have any scrimmage games that are close by that maybe I can go see this hidden talent that I guess I must have missed last year??? Does anyone know of any scrimmages?

I am really on the edge of my seat and waiting for these games to come about! If "ima shark" is so persistent that it won't even be close between anyone but Big Sandy, I am kind of anxious to see this season get underway. I still can't understand though how he thinks that if a JV last year that couldn't beat BS's JV is supposed to just roll over everyone of the Varsity's but BS. Do they have any scrimmage games that are close by that maybe I can go see this hidden talent that I guess I must have missed last year??? Does anyone know of any scrimmages?

we haven't started b-ball yet, but scrimmages doesn't matter its all about district. don't get me wrong we will try to win and don't worry bout "Ima shark". we know ever game this year is goin to be very close and its not going to be us blowing teams out like last year. but yea i'm also ready for the season to start because talking noise doesn't really matter it's all about what happens on the court..... How deep did yall go in the playoff?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty