Cleveland vs Tarkington Predictions!!!

Guest dailynews

Can Tarkington pull out their first win against a much improved Indian team late in the season?

No Way Jose...Tarkington haven't beaten Cleveland since 2004 and they shouldn't won...but I think Cleveland wins, Coldspring beats Splendora, and they all will be Tri-District Champions ;D ;D ;D

Guest under_glow08

cleveland has big heads now after taking the victory from the trojans last week.

this game will be close im gonnna say 26 20 tarkington takes it :D

For one thing, LHSalumni Tarkington beat up on Cleveland that whole game so dont say they shouldnt have won.  They also put up over 28 on BH and Huffman that year.  As far as this year, thats a different story.  under-glow08, stick to cheerleading and track.

Yeah whatever ncplaya, did Tarkington win against BH or Huffman and I know Cleveland didn't either, but the next following yeah they made the playoffs and when has Tarkington made the playoffs...Duh!!! proably never

1956 was the last time and this year takington is going to go 0-10 cleveland showed up and beat coldsprings now the redheaded step child of the district is going to lose there final game. no disrespect to mr brooks as he is one of the good qbs in the district but he will have to throw on the run alot and clevelands defense will shut down the run... cleveland on top by 4 touchdowns.

No Way Jose...Tarkington haven't beaten Cleveland since 2004 and they shouldn't won...but I think Cleveland wins, Coldspring beats Splendora, and they all will be Tri-District Champions ;D ;D ;D

Well that's odd considering Tarkington is recorded for the win last year?!? Must have been a bad coaching decision or something  :-\

Well that's odd considering Tarkington is recorded for the win last year?!? Must have been a bad coaching decision or something  :-\

Prediction Brooks puts up 300 total yards goes out playing hard just like he did against splend, coldcity, and liberty and shepherd . Cleveland looks like they are buying into tullos.. Look out..everyone knows how athletic they are!!!! who cares about 1959 or last year or whatever all that matters is friday @7:30.

Guest JackNtheBox

I want to wish the best to both programs, but I think the way the Indians are rolling now, they may be hard to stop.  Watch out for 32 he will hit you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami