21-3A and 22-3A switching

Does anyone know about this happening.

The schools with the less amount of students going to 21-3A and the schools with more are going to 22-4A.

Can anyone update me if the UIL is going to do this or what is going on?

I don't think anyone has a clue. It's way too early to tell.

In ALL truthfulness.....

I EXPECT us to be a .500+ team next year.  That doesn't mean it will happen, but I think the pieces will fall in place next year for BC to be competitive again. Look at the turnaround Jasper has made, comparing this year and least year...............

In ALL truthfulness.....

I EXPECT us to be a .500+ team next year.  That doesn't mean it will happen, but I think the pieces will fall in place next year for BC to be competitive again. Look at the turnaround Jasper has made, comparing this year and least year...............

It's certainly possible, but keep in mind that most of the district is VERY young this year, especially WO-S, Silsbee and Jasper. All three of those, like BC, are primarily underclassmen - many sophomores. I know Silsbee's and Jasper's QBs are sophomores, Hypolite and Quinny Garrett are juniors, and WO-S has an AWESOME JV quarterback who might make his way into a few games next year. BC will have a chance to fight for their spot, but of the current "top 4" teams, only Kirbyville is losing a whole lot.

Good point, and very true.  We will be young again next year, but the talent pool will get deeper.

I still maintain that injuries have killed us this year.  When the players are young and inexperienced with a shallow talent pool, and then you have a lot of players injured who have to miss games and practices and get even FARTHER behind on experience, it hurts - BAD.  Plus, when the players who have to fill in for the injured are lacking skill and talent and desire to begin with (or they would have been playing already), it just compounds the situation.

I believe that is the big reason we saw the improvement in Orangefield week to week, while BC has remained steadily dismal, with NO perceivable improvement.

I hope BC gets in a distrcit with some of those teams from 22-3A next year  :D

Why would BC move to Dist 22-3A when they are 5 miles from WOS?  And BC turned in more students that WOS this year for Feb's alignment.  I don't agree with the UIL trying to "fix" districts so that some schools can make the playoffs.  It is NOT right. 

Guest car ramrod

People are forgetting that H-F is a very young team also.  Nearly all the skilled players are returning next year.  Bridge City could be in for a long year again if the district remains the same.

Guest RedBirdFan85

People are forgetting that H-F is a very young team also.  Nearly all the skilled players are returning next year.  Bridge City could be in for a long year again if the district remains the same.

I can gurantee Bridge City's going at least .500 next year... they'll be improved drastically by the time next season comes..

You are right on, HF returns 3/4's of their team next year with a very good JV Team moving up with

them. Remember they have not had an offseason w/ Mangan. I think that combination will reap big dvidends next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder