kountze or HD

i went to the HD, kountze game at the beggining of the year and kountze won but now that HD has all thier guys back and thier move ins who do yall think would win?

That's a hard one to call. HD was really playing short-handed early in the season against Kountze, and the Lions put it on 'em. HD went into that game with a big head I believe (since they beat Kountze 22-0 in '06) and played a bad game, turning the ball over several times. Both teams have apparently improved with the Bobcats just beating West Hardin (who beat Kountze earlier in the season) and the Lions just upset the East Chambers Bucs. I think at this point neither team cares who'd win with HD getting ready for a playoff rematch with longtime playoff foe Groveton, while Kountze is concentrating on taking care of Deweyville and hoping Hardin can knock off EC and get them in the playoffs.

I personally think the way HD is playing right now, they'd take 'em, but I'm biased on that opinion. Coach Hodges has done a wonderful job at Kountze and they beat us earlier this year fair and square.

true HD has probably gotten better... but what in the world makes you think Kountze hasnt?? lol  Kountze has come a long way since the preseason... and they were playin shorthanded in that game as well with 5 starters out due to injury

Nothing in the world makes me think Kounzte hasn't gotten better, I know they have. So have the Bobcats. I told you my opinion was a biased one!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476