22-4A District Championship???

Raider88

I agree mav., Dayton fans sure do keep bringing up Lumberton over and over again. They just can't deal with the fact that they lost to us. I don't care if we won by a point or 63 points, we won and there is nothing that they can do about that. They can't take that away from our team no matter what. We beat them fair and square and they just need to deal with the loss and stop being sorry losers. They need to be worrying about PNG and not be worrying about us. That game is already over, it's been over for 8 or so weeks now and they just can't seem to get over it. They are very bitter and very jealous of L-Town's success as it is very apparent by the excuses they keep coming up with. While I do think they will come out with a win vs PNG because they are at home and not at the REZ, I do wish very much so that PNG puts a beat down on them so they will finally get off of Lumbertons back and over that loss and start making excuses for why they lost to the Indians.

Jealous of lumberton, PLEASE!!!!

Would be great for both teams to win three round in the playoffs then have a rematch.

Good luck to the Raiders this week.

Being the first group of athletes to get lumberton into the playoffs will be something that the kids will remember the rest of their lifes.

Will be a great game at Lumberton.

Jealous of lumberton, PLEASE!!!!

Would be great for both teams to win three round in the playoffs then have a rematch.

Good luck to the Raiders this week.

Being the first group of athletes to get lumberton into the playoffs will be something that the kids will remember the rest of their lifes.

Will be a great game at Lumberton.

Dayton fans are missing the point. It makes no difference why you lost to us...you still lost. But every other post from some of you is reminding everyone about why you lost to Lumberton and that you would beat us today.  If any Lumberton fan did the same thing about one of their losses you and everyone else on this board would tell them to shut up and accept the loss. We are not the ones that keep bringing up that game...you are. It's over, it's done, move on to something else. You would accept no less from us or anyone else. Please, everyone knows that you are a good team. You don't need to justify the loss to anyone.

Yes, if we win Friday night it will be the greatest thing that has ever happened for Lumberton football. Most of us have been waiting a lifetime for this. Noone but us knows what this truly means because you haven't been where we are and lived what we have lived through in the past. Most of us either played or have family that have played in the last 40 years. And those boys also played their hearts out but just couldn't get it done. We've been the butt of everyone's jokes all this time.  Most of the boys on this team have lived here all of their lives as have their parents. Coach C and several of the asst. coaches are also Lumberton grads. So, yes, it means a lot to us. We are a close knit bunch and we stand behind these boys no matter what happens on Friday.

Even if we go home 8-2, they are winners in our book and we are very proud of them.

I say goodluck to every one friday night and by the way no one should count there chickens before there eggs hatch.

I would not put money on either game friday night that has playoff implications in this district.

I hope we all stay injury free because 3 of these 4 teams will be in the playoffs next week and you will need all that you have from then on out.

Once again goodluck to all we will be cheering for each other next week for the most part anyway

I agree mav., Dayton fans sure do keep bringing up Lumberton over and over again. They just can't deal with the fact that they lost to us. I don't care if we won by a point or 63 points, we won and there is nothing that they can do about that. They can't take that away from our team no matter what. We beat them fair and square and they just need to deal with the loss and stop being sorry losers. They need to be worrying about PNG and not be worrying about us. That game is already over, it's been over for 8 or so weeks now and they just can't seem to get over it. They are very bitter and very jealous of L-Town's success as it is very apparent by the excuses they keep coming up with. While I do think they will come out with a win vs PNG because they are at home and not at the REZ, I do wish very much so that PNG puts a beat down on them so they will finally get off of Lumbertons back and over that loss and start making excuses for why they lost to the Indians.

Very few Dayton fans are making excuses about the loss to Lumberton.  There are a few who keep trying to defend or rationalize that game.   Lumberton played a great game that night and won. 

BUT NO ONE IN DAYTON IS JEALOUS OF LUMBERTON.  What is there to be jealous of?

We have a 12 year streak in the playoffs.  I sincerely hope that Lumberton wins Friday and makes the playoffs.  That way Dayton would have the longest 4-A consecutive playoff streak in the area and HOPEFULLY we would get a rematch with Lumberton in the playoffs.  That would be fun.

Very few Dayton fans are making excuses about the loss to Lumberton.  There are a few who keep trying to defend or rationalize that game.   Lumberton played a great game that night and won. 

BUT NO ONE IN DAYTON IS JEALOUS OF LUMBERTON.  What is there to be jealous of?

We have a 12 year streak in the playoffs.  I sincerely hope that Lumberton wins Friday and makes the playoffs.  That way Dayton would have the longest 4-A consecutive playoff streak in the area and HOPEFULLY we would get a rematch with Lumberton in the playoffs.  That would be fun.

Thank you!!  I agree, Dayton has no reason to be jealous of us.  We just get tired of those few from Dayton who do that and wish they would let it go. Datyon made the adjustments needed and have gone on to dominate the district like a lot of people from Lumberton thought they would. If you keep playing like you have been you should do well in the playoffs. If we make it, this being our first time, we'll just have to see what happens. Hopefully they can stay focused and get the job done. We will have to play mistake free football and make the big plays. And we know that if we meet you again in the playoffs it will be a different Dayton team. We're proud of our boys no matter what.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami