Hardin Vs. East Chambers

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

This ain't real complicated. Yes, EC limped off the field in a big way Fri. night. Still, the team on the field was enough to win, and EC as a whole didn't get it done. It's now reeeeeal simple. Suck it up, fire it up, and get yourselves together and beat the tar out of Hardin, or, fugetttaboutit! Cuz then you ain't going anywhere anyhow.

In the immortal words of Shane Falco: Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!  ;D 

I don't know. But I highly doubt it.

Injuries are a part of this game, and I am totally pulling for my Hornets, but...I would not even want the victory if EC didn't have their team out there.  I hope EC gets their players healthy, and we have a really good game next Friday in Winnie. 

Also, I do realize that if EC is healthy, they are the definately the favorite, but it doesn't matter to Hardin if we're underdogs or not.  It took more than half of this season to convince people (including me) that the Hornets have a good team.  We've played the underdog role pretty good this season, so one more regular season game doesn't matter.

Good luck EC, hope your players get well.

Lets go Hornets!!!!

This is a game of matchups.If Tramain is healthy EC can defend Marsh and they win this ballgame.If he isn't they simply aren't strong enough in the secondary to shut the Hardin recievers down.I really hope Thomas can go simply because he is a class young man who deserves to finish his high school career on the inside of the white line.Congrats to both clubs,it is an accomplishment to be playing on the last night with so much at stake.Only the EC trainer knows who wins this one.

Wow, I was suprised of the outcome between Kountze & EC. I don't take anything away from Kountze. They're really a good football team. I'm sorry to hear that some of EC's key players are out for the time being & may not be a 100% but I hope they have a speedy recovery. As for predictions, well this should be another interesting match-up between two great squads. I'm hoping Hardin comes away with this one & I'm sure Kountze is pulling for Hardin also, but It's going to be on hell of a game at the Bucs stadium. I wish them both good luck!

As great of a matchup as this one seems to be, it's gonna be easy to predict. If T.Thomas is healthy, EC is the favorite and should win at home. If he plays, but isn't 80%+, then Hardin has a great chance of winning and it should be a great game. If he doesn't play, or he's not himself, limping around, gutting it out, Hardin wins in a big way. Thomas is not only what makes the Bucs click on offense, he's so important as a defensive back. If there's one game this year, that they need Tremain in the secondary, it's against Hardin to help shut down D.Marsh and the Hornet passing game. If he's not out there on D, I can see Jordan Nolan having his way with the Buc defense. I personally think that if he can play, Tremain Thomas will be out there. I don't buy all the crap about him stepping out of bounds and not liking to get hit. This kid is a warrior and he'll leave it all on the line, healthy or not.

Really in truthfully, who knows. It's all about who comes out and wants it the most. That's why they play the game!!!

My prediction:

East Chambers - 24

Hardin - 36

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83