*Jasper vs. Silsbee Predictions/FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT ON THE LINE*

Jasper was banged up in the 04 Silsbee game and didn't play their RB until the very end of the game.  Not an excuse just fact.  Jasper coaches showed they weren't willing to risk injury in that game by not playing him and by going for two at home.  It was a very good game and I am glad I saw it.  Silsbee had a very talented team with one of the best athlete's I have seen come through Silsbee and came out on top.  It isn't like Jasper just got it rolling in the playoffs that year but wasn't as good in the regular season.  Both of those teams were very good.  Silsbee was knocked out by a talented team for sure.

This year is a different story.  Silsbee seems to have underperformed expectations and Jasper outperformed (some people's expectations).  Probably be a very close game and turnovers playing a major roll in the outcome.

Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to be the one to tell Liberty Hill in the Semi's that they were not a very good team?  They only had the top rushing duo in the history of all of high school football, NATIONALLY as I remember.  Or perhaps Marlin, Or perhaps Cameron Yoe that they really were not very good???  Those are consistent playoff teams, year after year.  It is not left handed stuff.  Just facts.  See you Friday night.   :)

Actually Liberty Hill had 3 backs over 2000 yards by the time we played them that year, at Kyle Field.

Jasper was banged up in the 04 Silsbee game and didn't play their RB until the very end of the game.  Not an excuse just fact.  Jasper coaches showed they weren't willing to risk injury in that game by not playing him and by going for two at home.  It was a very good game and I am glad I saw it.  Silsbee had a very talented team with one of the best athlete's I have seen come through Silsbee and came out on top.  It isn't like Jasper just got it rolling in the playoffs that year but wasn't as good in the regular season.  Both of those teams were very good.  Silsbee was knocked out by a talented team for sure.

This year is a different story.  Silsbee seems to have underperformed expectations and Jasper outperformed (some people's expectations).  Probably be a very close game and turnovers playing a major roll in the outcome.

Good luck to both teams.

Who is the player you're talking about, Desmond Doss? Because that dude was insanely good. But I was a freshman that year and can't remember who all was that good. But I do know we have Donovan Harris now and Mikel (pronounced Mike El) Willis to replace him. GO TIGERS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics