*Nederland 0 Dayton 63 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TravelingBandsman-

Glad I saw your post, I didn't know that it was on anything on the internet so I tried it.  I can get it all the way up here in Tennessee so I am pretty sure you can pick it up.  It was tricky to pick up though but I have it.  Click on the split sports or something like that icon and it will give you better directions.  Hope I helped!!!

TNTITAN

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

It gives me this message everytime I try it.

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."

Oh, I am getting it. If my husband was here he could probably help, he works on computers I on the other hand and computer illiterate!  I also have the PNG on so I will try to keep you updated.  Good luck getting it.  I can tell you that Dayton won the toss but deferred to get it til the 2nd half.  I HATE to say it, but since it will help Lumberton out, I am going for Nederland, BELIEVE me, I NEVER thought I would say that--it is nothing personal bandsman!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dayton is having their way right now, they have done whatever they want on offense and have shutdown the Ned passing game.  Dayton driving again, inside Nederland 30, could be a huge hole here if the Dogs don't hold.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder