*Kountze 14 East Chambers 13 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grinder

Oh you poor, poor person. Your mind was obviously put through that grinder that your name references. Through my not being affiliated with the team (or really with the district anymore, for that matter) I am allowed a manner of objectivity that only outsiders are affordered. I just call them like I see them.

;DYou already need another bottle, I guess with a mouth that big we should have made a gallon.for you ;D  Stay on the porch Iratebeagle, and stay out of the big dogs way. ;D

It is my understanding that the new rule, initiated this year, was in place and used in the Kntz EC game.  Offensive teams driving toward the end zone as the clock winds down could, under the old rules, jump offsides to stop the clock; thus not having to use a time out.  To combat this, the new rule say that jumping offsides does not stop the play clock.  Good coaching Kountze and good use of the new rule.

Then why did they stop it the second time?  The first time he jumped offsides they didn't stop it and then when he jumped the second time they did stop the clock.  And yes we did lose the game, but we are not losers. 

the first time.. they stopped the clock.. moved the ball.. and started the clock.. the new rule is also that you can only do it once.

Everyone is winners in God's eyes.  ;D

But i'm still really excited for those Kountze boys. Good Luck to Hardin this week!!

Bingo bro Bingo and ten four on that bc the kids is what it is about.

Hey EC get lost losers KTz is in town  :P

That is really uncalled for. You can speak now since your finally enjoying winning over a big team, but such blatant insulting debasing behavior is really not what this forum is about. You just make Kountze seem unsportsmanlike with that post. One bad apple ruins the bunch, as the maxim goes.

the first time.. they stopped the clock.. moved the ball.. and started the clock.. the new rule is also that you can only do it once.

I was one of the officials in the game. Let me say it was the hardest fought, cleanest played, game I have been in all year. Great job from both teams. Clock operators simply do what the crew on the field signals them to do, so to the guy ealier accusing them of cheating, they weren't, you should apologize. You are right. We stopped it, marked off 5 yds and started it. Second time we stopped it marked off 5 yds and let it start on the snap.

Ok.. official.. what is the difference? Why would you start it on one play and not the other?

because (in our judgement) the second time it was intentional to drain the clock so we treated it like an intentional delay of game and didn't allow them to run of more time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder