Who wins 22-3A this year !!!!

Guest dailynews

Guest dailynews

District seems to be a little weak in football this year and not very competitive for the playoff opponents in 21-3A. Who will be the district champions and district represenatives in the playoffs this year? Do they have a chance to advance?

District seems to be a little weak in football this year and not very competitive for the playoff opponents in 21-3A. Who will be the district champions and district represenatives in the playoffs this year? Do they have a chance to advance?

Maybe Liberty will make the playoffs, but I think Cleveland and Splendora are gonna battle it out for the district title and Coldspring, Liberty, and Tarkington will fight for the 3rd spot

Every year I hear that 21AAA is so much better than 22AAA in basketball - and I will state from top to bottom they are.  But for the last 3 years at least 1 team from 22AAA wins their playoff game agianst 21AAA.

I predict the finish will be:

Coldsrpings

Splendora

Cleveland / Tarkington / Liberty

Shepherd

Battle for 3rd might be very interesting before its over.

Every year I hear that 21AAA is so much better than 22AAA in basketball - and I will state from top to bottom they are.  But for the last 3 years at least 1 team from 22AAA wins their playoff game agianst 21AAA.

I predict the finish will be:

Coldsrpings

Splendora

Cleveland / Tarkington / Liberty

Shepherd

Battle for 3rd might be very interesting before its over.

Yup, you're right.  That being said, HJ or Silsbee finds a way to win this district as well as their own :)

I heard they are going to be a 5A School and only have Freshman and Sophmores this year.  I alos heard they won the district cross country both boys and girls - I think they will be loaded.  Gonna be interesting to find out.  I also heard that they have about 600 students - but that equals about 300 per class - lotta kids to choose from. ::)

Splendora

Coldsprings

Cleveland

Liberty, Tarkington, Shepherd all have long shots to get in.

Heard Kingwood schools have some Big boys about 6'5 6'6 they might be tough. other than that I know nothing about them.

Oh yeah i forgot about that Kingwood school...They made the playoffs in volleyball. So they might be the front runner

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami