WOS,ORANGEFIELD,BRIDGECITY,AND LCM COMBINE AS ONE????

So don’t expect Bridge City, Orangefield and LC-M to go along with any merger with Orange. They’ve been fighting to maintain their independence for decades and are not going to just give it up.

You're corrrect.  Bridge City, Ofield and LCM are still fighting the devourer that is the City of Orange!  They (the City, not the school district in particular) are constantly trying to steam roll their agenda and pick up more and more communities to pad their budget. 

I went there and turned out alright.  I guess I'm just super smart.  People like you are why people from WO-S hates lcm.  You will probably be first in line to run to Orangefield or Bridge City wgen LC-M gets to "Black."  Sorry.  I don't mean to be ugly, just saying what a lot of Mustang fans think.

I 2nd that Heb

It i a racquet no matter what town you live in over in Orange County.  20,000 people (give or take a few) and you have 4 schools all within 5-10 miles of each other, and 3 of them are 3A.    :o

Everyone knows that WOS benfits from their rich football history by bringing in some of the best talent in football as well as LCM, BC bringing in some of the best Baseball talent.  Get over it.  It is what it is. 

I for one agree with the idea that the student is responsible for their studies with the ultimate responsibility belonging to the parents.

We won't even begin to discuss the PNG and Nederland arrangement.  For pete's sake they have a drainage ditch seperating them.    ::)

Of course, this is just my opinion.  Feel free to try and change it.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami