Liberty Football? What happen this year?

well i think Liberty should be 3-0 in district play but, a last second hook in ladder play by Coldsprings beat them 45-43. Then Cleveland beat us by a touchdown, and Splendora beat us on a last second field goal...but I think some players are concered about individual success instead of worring about the team

well there is a lot of things going on....

1.Bad luck

2.a couple of bad decisions(coaches&referees)

3.injuries(i dont know if yall remember dusty touche...he had a couple of good games at the begining of the year then after that it was injury after injury.........then senior linebacker cullen casey got staff infection....also, Josh White,Steven Gee, Justin Boles, Ryan Hebert...the list goes on....have all had an injury or two throughout the season.

Despite of all these things...the Panthers have worked hard, played hard, and showed a lot of heart in almost all of their games this year..

Liberty has always played hard from start to finish - this year it appears that the ball just bounced the wrong way.  In the games I attended the offense held it own agianst all teams but, the defense just could not stop anyone.  Its always a shame when good players - White, Gee, Winters and others that are Seniors don't make the playoffs or have a good season.

Liberty also has a very young team in the trenches a lot of starting Sophmores - but the RB's and WR are mostly seniors - some young players are gonna have to step up next year at the skill positions.  And like always Liberty it seems is always out sized across the offense and defensive lines.

Gonna be interesting if they do indeed replace coach Stewart like it seems they are - new coach is gonna have limited skilled players with experience.  Liberty has always played with a lot of heart and I don't see that changing new coach or not.

GO PANTHERS ;)

OK - so some of the backs are not seniors - what I should have said is that 80 - 85% of the carries and catches are to seniors - White, Gee and Winters - I know some of the younger backs are ok - But Wes57 you seem to know them will they be able to replace the yards that White gave Liberty this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83