Santa Fe Lady Indians-- 3

Friendswood Lady Mustangs-- 3

LC-M Lady Bears-- 0

Class 3A Bi-District

Silsbee Lady Tigers-- 3

Kingwood Park Lady Panthers-- 0

Splendora Lady Wildcats-- 0

Ham-Fannett Lady Longhorns-- 3

No, it is sore losers like you are who are without class.

As long as it is fans of one of your beloved GT area teams that gets on here and bangs the drums about how great they are, it's OK?  But, if someone like me gets on and challenges them, it is classless?  Grow up!  I said long ago that the District 23-4A teams were head and shoulders above BH, guess what -- I was right.

You did get one thing kind of right, however -- Friendswood has a GREAT (not merely good) VB team!

High School Volleyball

Playoff Results

Tuesday Oct. 30, 2007.

Class 4A Area Round

PN-G Rock-A-Noos-- 0

Santa Fe Lady Indians-- 3

Friendswood Lady Mustangs-- 3

LC-M Lady Bears-- 0

Class 3A Bi-District

Silsbee Lady Tigers-- 3

Kingwood Park Lady Panthers-- 0

Splendora Lady Wildcats-- 0

Ham-Fannett Lady Longhorns-- 3

No one is great until they win state. And they do have the potential to do that. I have never said anything about being a GT drum thumper. Not one time did I speak about losing......umm, someone a little over zealous..... yes LCM got beat by Freindswood and I was there. Freindswood has 11 seniors and they can slam the ball. But you don't hear any fans over here crying about it. I noramlly don't get on here and defend or attack schools or people, but I beleve you are a little out of line with all of your boasting. Win with class. 

Yes, well, thanks so much for the lesson.  Of course, it seems a little oxymoronic coming from someone who signs off on his posts with "Want it....come and get it!"  Perhaps, I should have said it this way, the District 23-4A teams wanted it, and they went and got it!!! 

And, my point about BH had to do with all their fans earlier in the year posting about how they were undefeated, how they were kickin butt, and how Friendswood, Santa Fe, and Dickinson had lost to .....  My rebuttal pointing out that BH had not played any strong teams, and how champions are built by playing top flight teams drew howls of protest. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83