Shepherd v. Splendora

Bounce around Chaz but Splendora's D will just stop shepherd O and splendora's line will moose shepherd all night. Splendora by 20 ish.

You are right the line for Splendora is big and very good but their D is not all that and shepherd will move the ball on them and even if you do stop Chaz(not likely) you still got to stop Seth Keith.

yes i will give credit to splendora to where its due they do have great line men on there O LINE and thats it... there d1 prospect can only take a team so far splendora lacks greatly in speed yet shepherd has over 8 defensive starters that run in the 4's and shepherds offense has dominated the 50 defense all year...the real question is whether the shepherd defensive line can stop splendora's massive whales

Guest dailynews

Wildcats 42

Pirates 20

The cats will take the wind out of the Pirates sail this week. They are already sinking, the cats will just finish them off!!!!

Ok even sinking a ship can still sail to a dock and repair but without the wind they go straight down. Cheerleader have you ever played a down of football in your life? Im not one to disrespect another team and I know that anyone could be anyone but I dont see shepherd pulling this one out with having about 6 yards a play and being +5 or 6 in the turnover battle.Splendora is too big and to strong for yall to win without alot of help. And never say potentinal to win and no match agian its too contricting. sets up a good last game for the championship in the end tho.

Guest dailynews

I will say it once again. Splendora will dominate this game. Shepherd fans had the same things to say last week and they got beat by Cleveland. Cheerleader is just a desperate fan. Has Shepherd ever been to the playoffs?

I will say it once again. Splendora will dominate this game. Shepherd fans had the same things to say last week and they got beat by Cleveland. Cheerleader is just a desperate fan. Has Shepherd ever been to the playoffs?

I am not really sure...but were you even at the cleveland-Shepherd game? Both teams played great and in the end the refs cost both teams some points. And as far as being a desperate fan...what are you besides a jerk? no matter how the team does...at least cheerleader08 stands behind them...take lessons

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder