*West Brook 42 Memorial 21 Final/Comments*

Guest WBFan09

If I'm not mistaken, we locked up a playoff spot tonight with the win! ;D

we are gaurenteed second in district with Lees two losses so yes we are going to playoffs but i hope that doesnt keep the team from not trying to win...

our stats are amazing i cant believe we are up to 3000 yards now...lets keep it going brook...our secondary played well considering the opposition and we had a couple of picks so im feeling better about that but i really dont think we will be playing a team that passes that much ever again this year...i also noticed our D-Line getting their hands up and batting down 4 or 5 passes so great play by them on pass d i think our team is coming together and we will most likely hit our stride going into the playoffs...well se how this one turns out...offense yall did a great job some questionable play calling but its a little confusing with no clock....

scooter! why werent you around to fix the dang thing all we needed was the clock ;D

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are gaurenteed second in district with Lees two losses so yes we are going to playoffs but i hope that doesnt keep the team from not trying to win...

our stats are amazing i cant believe we are up to 3000 yards now...lets keep it going brook...our secondary played well considering the opposition and we had a couple of picks so im feeling better about that but i really dont think we will be playing a team that passes that much ever again this year...i also noticed our D-Line getting their hands up and batting down 4 or 5 passes so great play by them on pass d i think our team is coming together and we will most likely hit our stride going into the playoffs...well se how this one turns out...offense yall did a great job some questionable play calling but its a little confusing with no clock....

scooter! why werent you around to fix the dang thing all we needed was the clock ;D

well, if we are in a playoff game against a team that is as pass happy as PAM was, we're gonna have to step it up. It's my understanding, that if we are playing a team in the playoffs that does alot of passing and we are not able to stop it, that coaches can put in Christine Michael in at cornerback. I'm told that he's the best CB on the team, but is more valueable at RB. If Freddie King had gotten out of control last night and we couldn't stop him, that Michaels would have been put in the game to shut him down!

i woulda kept playing the game until past 1am  :D

Anybody watch the katy game on tv.  Id like it too be but i dont think brook will be able to take katy if they play. Katy passes too well and brook defense lacks in the secondary.  Sure they are improving but the will give up the yards to a decent QB/WR combo and you can bet katy has one.

Anybody watch the katy game on tv.  Id like it too be but i dont think brook will be able to take katy if they play. Katy passes too well and brook defense lacks in the secondary.  Sure they are improving but the will give up the yards to a decent QB/WR combo and you can bet katy has one.

Dean is a beast!  takes 3-4 people to bring that hoss down  :o

Guest WBFan09

well, if we are in a playoff game against a team that is as pass happy as PAM was, we're gonna have to step it up. It's my understanding, that if we are playing a team in the playoffs that does alot of passing and we are not able to stop it, that coaches can put in Christine Michael in at cornerback. I'm told that he's the best CB on the team, but is more valueable at RB. If Freddie King had gotten out of control last night and we couldn't stop him, that Michaels would have been put in the game to shut him down!

Michaels is an athlete top notch...but we couldve put it Jordan Garret as well he is a great defensive player as well as offensive and CBs are smaller than WR so Powdrill at CB haha that would be fun to watch

Michaels is a beast. I have been impressed by his ability.

West Brook was the better team but PAM had its chances. Turnovers put the game away for PAM.

I will take my crow with pride. Good luck to Brook the rest of the way.Like soulja ya guys got a fan in Big D.

Michaels is a beast. I have been impressed by his ability.

West Brook was the better team but PAM had its chances. Turnovers put the game away for PAM.

I will take my crow with pride. Good luck to Brook the rest of the way.Like soulja ya guys got a fan in Big D.

and for the sake of me  BEAT KATY!  >:(

Guest WBFan09

If Falls did it last year, then Brook can definatly do it.

yea but we have to go through what looks like another Falls team however weaker...i think Brook can get through Cy-Falls and i heard Katy has there own problems, a weak O-Line i one of them which we could capitilize on with our D-Line

I like WB's chances this year to make a strong run in the playoffs. BMTsoulja1 like the new pic. but you and I talked about this its kind of like the madden for goodness sake dont put Michaels on there next year :D.

Hahaha.  you sure are right.  It would be something they put Michaels on the cover.  lol.  Thanks about the picture.  I knew yall would like it. 

brook won this one straight up. play calling wasn't too bad. the only thing i don't get is why we go away from things that work??? on our two quick scores we were getting the ball in the middle of the field to wide open wr's. then we went to screens. oh well,it's lamarque from here on out for me. gotta big this week against dickinson.

patitan did you sit on the Brook side?...i heard some Memorial fans were asked to move back to the home side so i was just wondering

i was on brooks side,but we wasn't asked to move. i left about mid 3qtr or a little sooner. i had my lamarque gear on,so i wasn't identified as a PAM fan lol!!!

Guest WBFan09

i was on brooks side,but we wasn't asked to move. i left about mid 3qtr or a little sooner. i had my lamarque gear on,so i wasn't identified as a PAM fan lol!!!

haha smart...saw a lot of fans from diffrent area schools PNG was represented surprisingly well i was surprised at the diversity of the schools there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics