Best qb in 24-2A

MWhizzie

By stats - it is Jordan Nolan (Hardin) hands down - he has everyone in the district beat - hopefully he has wins the rest of the season.

I think Tramain for EC is a great player, offensively and defensively.

Jordan could not do what he does without a great offensive line and great receivers. To bad most of these guys are seniors.

Guest ECBucFan

The only reason his stats aren't out of this world is because he only plays half a game most of the time. 

Thank you!  I am surprised more people have not clued in on that by now.

Thank you!  I am surprised more people have not clued in on that by now.

It would take more than another half of a game to get his stats even close to Nolan's.  Nolan played only half of his games quite a bit this year too.  The fact of the matter is, Hardin runs a different offensive scheme than EC.  That's where most of the stat differential comes from.  Thomas is the best football player in this district, perhaps in this region, perhaps one of the best in the state.  However, Nolan is one of the best QB's in this region and state as well.  Just different styles.  In my opinion, right now, I'd say Thomas district MVP, and Nolan 1st team.

Here is a question even professional football teams can't figure out sometimes:

Would you rather have Mike Vick as QB, or a Tom Brady? (Not making any attack on anyones character here), but if Vick wasn't an idiot, as for as QB's go, I'd take Brady, but alot of NFL and NCAA teams would take Vick.

Just my opinion, can't really compare them as QBs, based on stats.

It would take more than another half of a game to get his stats even close to Nolan's.  Nolan played only half of his games quite a bit this year too.  The fact of the matter is, Hardin runs a different offensive scheme than EC.  That's where most of the stat differential comes from.  Thomas is the best football player in this district, perhaps in this region, perhaps one of the best in the state.  However, Nolan is one of the best QB's in this region and state as well.  Just different styles.  In my opinion, right now, I'd say Thomas district MVP, and Nolan 1st team.

Here is a question even professional football teams can't figure out sometimes:

Would you rather have Mike Vick as QB, or a Tom Brady? (Not making any attack on anyones character here), but if Vick wasn't an idiot, as for as QB's go, I'd take Brady, but alot of NFL and NCAA teams would take Vick.

Just my opinion, can't really compare them as QBs, based on stats.

Good post, Bleacher_Bum!

And for the record..... I'd take Tom Brady over Marcus *p.o.s.* Vick any day!

It's extremely hard to say who is the best player at any position or sport in the high school level.Both these guys are great examples of fitting into a scheme.They both do what their coaches ask them for the team to be successful.Jordan fits in to the scheme that coach Haynes runs as does Tramain.I think anyone who has seen Tramain play knows he is the best athlete in 2-a ball around these parts.The kid is unreal.Jordan is doing a great job this year also,that should be good enough.They are both pretty darn good.

It's extremely hard to say who is the best player at any position or sport in the high school level.Both these guys are great examples of fitting into a scheme.They both do what their coaches ask them for the team to be successful.Jordan fits in to the scheme that coach Haynes runs as does Tramain.I think anyone who has seen Tramain play knows he is the best athlete in 2-a ball around these parts.The kid is unreal.Jordan is doing a great job this year also,that should be good enough.They are both pretty darn good.

Absolutely agree.

Tonights game will tell the tale.  Mr. Thomas can do so much more. I was impressed with Nolan, he is an excellent QB, but Marsh helps him a bunch.  Thomas can probably pass and catch on the same down. 8)

No doubt about Thomas' ability.  He can probably play tennis by himself also. ;D (kinda like Snoopy used to do back in the day). ;D ;D ;D

Looking forward to seeing Thomas play, but he can't cover 3 to 4 receivers and a running back all at once. Jordan Nolan doesn't get half the credit he deserves, plus a great offensive line to protect him. He is calm and plays the game with confidence and poise. If Hardin brings their A game EC better be ready. Hornets are having a blast playing and will come to play. Most everyone said Hardin would not beat Kountze???????

We have an extra week to get ready also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder