*Ok It''s that Time! MAKE YOUR RELIGNMENT PREDICTIONS FOR EACH CLASS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lee stays 5A they wont win more than 3 games in district. count on it.

Now why would you go and say that???

We won 4 district games this year with what would amount to a 3A roster with all the injuries.

If Lee stays 5A, it would be because they are grandfathering in all the guys that were destined to move with the re-alignment, meaning we will have the same chance to compete next year as we did this year.

Olin has quite a bit of pull.  I don't think he would let them leave him with a short stack.

Im really oblivious to how they will realign WB and PAM?...does anyone know if it will look the same or change a bit?...it would be ideal for WB to have the same district minus Channelview because of their low numbers...that way Stump could have his wish of playing Westfield and Lufkin in regular season games

I'm guessing 21-5A would look something like this: West Brook, PA Memorial, One Baytown school(getting a new HS and numbers are sure to drop), I think we lose Channelview back to 4A.....as far as the other schools go, I have no idea. It wouldn't suprise me to see us getting North Shore again, and losing the two Humble schools. That UIL bunch is funny, you never know what they're gonna do. I think we'll be in a six team district again, instead of eight!

well if Lufkin doesnt go into the old East Texas district expect WB and PAM to be hitting the Hwy on up 69 to Lufkin.

personally my gut feeling says this will be the new district

PAM

WB

Sterling

North Shore

Atascocita

Humble

Kingwood

Deer Park

UIL IMO------PAM, WB, Lufkin, Westfield, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita

GOOD LAWD, scooter! let's hope we dont end up in that district.....it would be a fight for third place in that district as Lufkin and Westfield would be the frontrunners, and Spring, Humble and WB would be fighting for the other two spots! WHEW!

5A

Beaumont West Brook

Port Arthur Memorial

Channelview

Humble

Humble Atascocita

Humble Kingwood

North Shore

Baytown Sterling

4A

Baytown Lee

Dayton

Crosby

Sheldon King

Huffman Hargrave

North Forest Smiley

North Forest Forest Brook

New Caney

Vidor

Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Port Neches-Groves

Lumberton

Nederland

Beaumont Central

Beaumont Ozen

Barbers Hill

3A

West Orange-Stark

Jasper

Silsbee

Kirbyville

Hamshire-Fannett

Orangefield

Bridge City

Hardin-Jefferson

Liberty

Coldspring

Tarkington

Cleveland

Splendora

Shepherd

Baytown Memorial

2A

Hardin

East Chambers

Anahuac

Buna

Kountze

Deweyville

Warren

Woodville

Newton

1A

Hull-Daisetta

West Hardin

Sabine Pass

High Island

Evadale

Colmesneil

that would not be a bad 5A district......then it would only be between NS and WB for the district crown.....haha!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics