Tough Games Ahead For EC

Guest ECBucFan

These tough games will be a good prep for the playoffs. EC plays all 3A's in predistrict, too. Although I don't predict EC scores, I do know EC respects all and fears none. Coach V & staff reps us well.  :) Good luck Bucs! Lets bring it!  ;D 

Alot of post have been made about Buna's weak schedule. Well East Chambers combined record of teams they have played pre-distirct is 9-19. (Shepherd 1-6, Orangefield 1-6, Hardin Jefferson 3-4, and Hamshire Fannett 4-3.) Buna played Orangefield also, so is their schedule reallly that much tougher than Buna's. Buna's combined record of teams they have played is 6-22. (Orangefield, Burkevile 1-6, Tarkington 0-7, and Hull Daisetta 4-3). Each team will have played one playoff team in pre-district. (and H-F still are no shoe in.) Best of luck to both teams and you can forget about each teams record because they do not put points on the board for the best record, you have to earn them. E-C is a very good football team and Buna will have to play well to win but either way I think it will be a great game.

Who anyone has played doen't matter, it is irrelevant at this point.  This too is a dead horse. 

This game will be a great one, no matter who played who with what record, or uniform color.  That comparison is just dumb.  My dad thinks it will come down to who makes plays and controls the ball.

i dont mean no disrespect when i ask this, but why is it EC can be sooo good during the season, then hit the playoffs and get blown out?  I remember my senior year, it was Cody's senior year also, i thought for sure they were going to win state, I actually was chilling with Cody and told him that during a volleyball game, and they lost.

I hope they can do it this year.

Guest tigersvoice

i dont mean no disrespect when i ask this, but why is it EC can be sooo good during the season, then hit the playoffs and get blown out?   I remember my senior year, it was Cody's senior year also, i thought for sure they were going to win state, I actually was chilling with Cody and told him that during a volleyball game, and they lost.

I hope they can do it this year.

I think we in the Southeast area of our state think we play the best football in all of the state.  Well, you gotta know that there are GOOD teams all over the state.  So going through district undefeated is a great achievement locally, but those play-off teams aren't impressed.  In the play-offs the old expression, "On any given Friday (or Saturday) any team, etc., etc." really comes into focus.  It is incredibly hard to run the table in the play-offs.  But we are so spoiled with our teams and football in this area that if we don't have a state champion every other year we feel that the season was a bust.

I think we in the Southeast area of our state think we play the best football in all of the state.  Well, you gotta know that there are GOOD teams all over the state.  So going through district undefeated is a great achievement locally, but those play-off teams aren't impressed.  In the play-offs the old expression, "On any given Friday (or Saturday) any team, etc., etc." really comes into focus.  It is incredibly hard to run the table in the play-offs.  But we are so spoiled with our teams and football in this area that if we don't have a state champion every other year we feel that the season was a bust.

yeah, you got a point. I just hope more than one team at least makes it, I know of one that will (not gonna say the name.....yet)

Buna in this one.  I think EC is pretty much a one man show.  Buna plays as a team and will prevail by 14.

why does every one think EC is a one man show, yes thomas is a big part of the team but hes not all of it, if you would watch one of their games you would realize that. Raymond, Mcdonald, Hallmark, Penny, Trammell, Lambert are just a few of many ec players that help the bucs win, and again if you have watched one of their game you would know this. when i watch them play i believe that they always play as a team. So until you go and watch ec play to see for yourself, you go ahead and keep sayin uneducated stuff like that.

why does every one think EC is a one man show, yes thomas is a big part of the team but hes not all of it, if you would watch one of their games you would realize that. Raymond, Mcdonald, Hallmark, Penny, Trammell, Lambert are just a few of many ec players that help the bucs win, and again if you have watched one of their game you would know this. when i watch them play i believe that they always play as a team. So until you go and watch ec play to see for yourself, you go ahead and keep sayin uneducated stuff like that.

who is#15? dude dragged like 5 people with him on one play I saw on TV.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder