Huffman/BH Predictions

bh 09

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• bh
    • huffman

Hey take it easy on my kid and our team bc we have only won two games this year. Kids continue to play hard and they have not given up. Could be that last time these two teams play each other for some time bc Huffman is at 944 and BH 1065.  ;D

Ok well i am the real Jacob Boul I have no clue on to who has my password to my other name which is orw8624 i dont now who has it but it hasnt been me writing all that stuff about BH i have a clue to who it is but not sure but anyways BH is a great team i havent heard much about huffman hope its a good game

Sorry to hear about your password but tell Coop about it and he will take care of it. Huffman is very small and we been killed by alot of mistakes this year.

Should be a good one!! If Huffman can stop the crazy penalties and limit turnovers, this will be a game. If Andrew Little runs like he has been running and Carmona and Bradshaw throw like they have been, BH might put up 50. I saw BH and Smiley score 95 points last week combined, this might do the same. I bet the team that scores the most wins!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124