GASILLA AND THE ORANGE COUNTY BOYS ARE GOING DOWN!!!

patitan

since my titans have failed me,time for me to take out my frustraion on the orange county boys. the MEN of jefferson county will send you back over the bridge with tails between your legs. whoever covers me or try to cover me,it's going to be a long day for ya. the pretty trophy with it's blue bling will rest with jc. I PROMISE A VICTORY OVER OC. i will get my 100 yard receiving. i will score twice. i will get me a deflection or int. enough said.

We are running the veer so you will not get any picks!  ;D 

Seriously though, Jefferson county will be wearing their home black shirts while Orange County will be in their visiting white shirts.

I definitely think we need the colors because there will be a bunch of people here who do not know each other. Sound good?

We are running the veer so you will not get any picks!  ;D 

Seriously though, Jefferson county will be wearing their home black shirts while Orange County will be in their visiting white shirts.

I definitely think we need the colors because there will be a bunch of people here who do not know each other. Sound good?

Oh yeah? Well we are going to run the "modified" veer. ;D There you go Gasilla, I had to make fun of myself before you did. ;D

The above statement is an inside joke for anyone that is confused.

By the way, when is the game again? Titan, I remember you called me, but I was drink'n haha :D

You "Weekend Warriors" need to make sure there is plenty of Oxygen on hand

and a Ambulance. I have feeling somebodies will be "Sucking Eggs" Ha Ha Ha.

Just pickin at you guys, I hope you have a good game. I would try to make it

but I have a Flag Game for my Boys I have to help Coach.

trust me,we are gonna run oc till they puke!!! how many flags you have shouldn't be your concern. how t.d.'s jc will have should be your concern ;D

Man, we've got the Thunder and a little lightning. Go ahead and get Orange County engraved on the trophy. ;D

Hey PATITAN I never did receive a call from GASILLA. I did however come across some flags and some more players. From the looks of these post OC already has their team. So we may be moving our group to another location. We are not coming to stand on the sidelines all day.

Hey PATITAN I never did receive a call from GASILLA. I did however come across some flags and some more players. From the looks of these post OC already has their team. So we may be moving our group to another location. We are not coming to stand on the sidelines all day.

gotcha!!! i'm going to call people tonight. i called gasilla all day,but couldn't get a hold of him. looks like we will have enough to play offense and defense. pm me the flag colors you got.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami