5A Projected Playoff Bracket

Guest WBFan09

Guest FPHS 78

cy falls has been beating some good teams lately.they trashed strake and beat up on mcguffie... thats a long way off in this bracket tho...houston schools..never know what youre gonna get...except katy

if I had to guess as to what teams WB might face in the playoffs.....I'd say South Houston, FB Clements, Cy Falls, and then Katy. The way WB played in the first half against Sterling, Id say we dont get past the first round! Our pass defense needs ALOT of work if we're gonna tangle with some of the top teams in the state. As far as the rankings go, well, it's nice to be ranked but I think it's nothing more than a distraction. It also tends to make the opposing team play that much harder to try and knock off a ranked team.

Guest FPHS 78

man, the "lower" half of region 3 ,as it stands right now, looks killer!

go ahead and smack my karma..said it last week..I've never seen a stump team (@ wb or kelly) that played good pass D

man, the "lower" half of region 3 ,as it stands right now, looks killer!

go ahead and smack my karma..said it last week..I've never seen a stump team (@ wb or kelly) that played good pass D

well, your state runner-up is gonna come from the region3, probably the "lower" half. I don't see anybody beating the Dragons of SLC, who will most likely be the Div 2 State Champion.......AGAIN!

Guest FPHS 78

i dunno.kelin has a couple really good teams....and i think slc is over rated this year or at least i hope so.i'm sick of em

thats supposed to be Klein.......spellin lak i frum lumpton ;D

Guest TravelingBandsman

If West Brook makes it to Regionals against Katy...I don't know. It would be really hard to West Brook wins that, but stranger things have happened.

yea, no way we make the playoffs now.  :-[

well, you've got Sterling next week, who you'll probably beat......but then you've got Humble. They're gonna be pissed after getting beat by WB the week before, so they'll prolly be playing with a sense of urgency to go into the playoffs on a winning note. I doubt PAM will beat the Wildcats. So, no you're prolly not in!

well, you've got Sterling next week, who you'll probably beat......but then you've got Humble. They're gonna be pissed after getting beat by WB the week before, so they'll prolly be playing with a sense of urgency to go into the playoffs on a winning note. I doubt PAM will beat the Wildcats. So, no you're prolly not in!

You know what,  i like you.

You're level headed, but cocky at the same time.  I can respect that.

Good luck this week.  hope its a good game...

Not to look too far ahead, but the toughest challenge for the Bruins would be Cy-falls and then Katy.  Cy-falls is very good again this year.  I think that WB can beat them our anyone else if they come to play.

WB almost beat Cy-Falls last year, and Cy-Falls beat Katy........anything can happen. I guarantee you, they wont look beyond WB this year......either one of them!(if they're smart)

Guest WBFan09

Hey , Is there any word on where West Brook is going to play their Bi-district game? I hope it's not at Pasadena.

We usually play our first playoff game at Baytown Stallworth and then head to Galena Park for the next two i dont know where next prolly Rice seeing as how we would most likely face Katy in the 4th round...assuming we get that far

We usually play our first playoff game at Baytown Stallworth and then head to Galena Park for the next two i dont know where next prolly Rice seeing as how we would most likely face Katy in the 4th round...assuming we get that far

It's somewhere different every time.......I've seen our first games at Rice, Pasadena Memorial(alot), Astrodome, Stallworth, Deer Park, and I think even once at Cardinal Stadium(long time ago). Alot of factors determine where we would play our potential first post season game. We wont know until after Week 10 and an opponent is determined. The two coaches will then meet with their district's transportaion directors. Then they will decide on a neutral site that both teams can agree on.

Guest WBFan09

It's somewhere different every time.......I've seen our first games at Rice, Pasadena Memorial(alot), Astrodome, Stallworth, Deer Park, and I think even once at Cardinal Stadium(long time ago). Alot of factors determine where we would play our potential first post season game. We wont know until after Week 10 and an opponent is determined. The two coaches will then meet with their district's transportaion directors. Then they will decide on a neutral site that both teams can agree on.

the past two years its been Stalworth for one and then GP for 2...Stump must like those places

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont