Beaumont Ozen at Lumberton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After getting blanked by the Broncos 33 to 0, the Ozen Panthers beat LC-M and nearly beat the Bulldogs. The Raiders entered the 7th week of the season undefeated, but after a trip to the Reservation, the perfect season was terminated by the first place Indians. The Panthers playoff hopes are over, but they would love nothing more to play the role of spoiler. Look for the Raiders to recover after their first loss of the season and get a big win over the Panthers. The Raiders win this game by at least two TD's.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

LUMBERTON 28 OZEN 14

For more "Fearless Predictions" go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think Lumberton wins but Beaumont Ozen hangs closer than expected. What suomeone said earlier was true, Beaumont Ozen has been improving each week and almost seriously upset Nederland. I still think Lumberton wins this game but it may be a little harder than most people think. Lumberton by no more than 3 touchdowns is my prediction.

Guest maverick24

We won by more than two touchdowns, that's not nearly beating the bulldogs PURPLE.

I think he is talking about yall trailing till late then only pulling away after Ozen turned the ball over. When most of us expected yall to take charge early and win big!

I think he is talking about yall trailing till late then only pulling away after Ozen turned the ball over. When most of us expected yall to take charge early and win big!

We did not trail late in this game. We trailed EARLY after a flat first half. It was 7-3, then 14-3, and finally 14-10 at half. They had like 70 yards and a few first downs in 2nd half. We outscord them 21-0 in the 2nd half, but the last TD was a gimme because they went for it on 4th down from their own 10.

Guest maverick24

We did not trail late in this game. We trailed EARLY after a flat first half. It was 7-3, then 14-3, and finally 14-10 at half. They had like 70 yards and a few first downs in 2nd half. We outscord them 21-0 in the 2nd half, but the last TD was a gimme because they went for it on 4th down from their own 10.

I wont argue with you but the last 2 td's were gimmie.  I think we just all expected a better showing.

This game is huge to Lumberton.  This appears on paper to be a game they should win.  Good teams and good programs take care of business when they are supposed to.  Tonight Lumberton is supposed to win.  I don't mean a blowout win.  I don't think Lumberton has the horses to blow people out, but if they have the talent that it takes to make the playoffs, this is a game they have to win, no slip ups.  That said I think tonight game in Lumberton will be a barn burner.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124