*Lee 29 Memorial 23 Final/Comments*

Lee probably should not have won this game.

PAM was tearing right through them in the first half.  Lee started stopping them late in the first half and in the second half stopped them a little better. 

PAM scored the first 14, and they had the opportunity for a couple more scores.  They punted on 4th down from Lee's 27 lol.  Never seen anything like it.  The put went into the endzone for a 7 yard net.  Later in the first half, on 4th and 12 or so from the 15, they ran a fake field goal toss to the kicker that was swallowed up.  Even after all that, PAM was up 23-14 and driving in the 4th quarter.  They converted a first down on about a 20 yard pass to king down to about the 30, he fumbled, Thomas Bates picked it up for Lee and ran it back about 75 yards for a td. 

It's all part of the game, but I'd be thinking we should have won if I was a Titan fan.

At one point while PAM was trying to come back late in the 4th quarter, Lee had sacked Brown a few times.  PAM brought in the backup on 3rd and about 25.  Patitan kept saying that they were going to run now, I thought no way.  But sure enough, they called a qb sweep on 3rd and 25.  Only the punt from the 27 yard line rivaled that play in its stupidity.

i'm done.     this is pathetic now.   we gotta hope Lee loses a game along with WB, and plus win out (which aint gonna happen)  >:(

nope, it doesn't look like PAM will make the postseason. I did hear that a local nursing home was missing it's events coordinator, and they said he was last seen at Memorial Stadium in PA on the sidelines!

Scooter

Don't give up on them yet.  PAM has some good talent.  They have the offense to give teams trouble.  Had they continued running their offense throughout the game, they would have put up 40 points.  They got away from what was working after the first quarter.

i hate to say this, i really do, but something is wrong there, we need a new OC.

Allthose things that Panama says happened - happened...  But overall PAM had a goodgame plan and outplayed Lee for about 7/8ths of the game.  But when Lee returned that fumble the momentum switched tremndously and PAM played from then on out like it was just destiny for them to lose...

I sat with PATITAN and Panama...  Really nice guys...

i'm done with this circus. i'll be at thhe brook game only to socialize with friends. this is too much and thompson needs to leave now!!!!!!

when you PUNT when you almost in the red-zone, i hate to say this cause this my hometown, but you deserve what you get afterwards. i do believe we do have a good kicker, right?

i'm done with this circus. i'll be at thhe brook game only to socialize with friends. this is too much and thompson needs to leave now!!!!!!

there's going to be several of from the forum sitting together Friday night(on the WB side, of course). Would love for you to join us, patitan. Would be nice to put some faces with the names!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124