*Newton at Shelbyville/NEWTON WINS!!*

Guest EagleFan01

Last score I recieved guys it was 20 to 0 Newton in the 2nd quater. The cell phone service down there is horrible it was out there in the middle of no where.

Yo Balla, Be Careful What You Wish For; Newton Has Won Three State Titles And Has A Win/Loss Ratio Of 8 to 1 Over The Wildcats. Newton Fans Always Pull For The Wildcats To Do Well And If K-Ville Does Come Down To 2A, We Will Look Forward To That Game. You Can Talk All The Trash That You Like And So Can I, But Until That Game Is Actually Played That's All It Is; Trash Talk. Let's Let It Rest Until The Young Men That Really Do all The Work Get A Chance To Decide It On The Field. The Players Are The Ones That Earn The Right To Talk By Doing The Sweating And Bleeding Everyday Of The Season. I'm Sure That Both Teams Will Ready, If And When It Happens. Good Luck Wildcats For The Rest Of your Season. Eagles Rule

Yo Balla, Be Careful What You Wish For; Newton Has Won Three State Titles And Has A Win/Loss Ratio Of 8 to 1 Over The Wildcats. Newton Fans Always Pull For The Wildcats To Do Well And If K-Ville Does Come Down To 2A, We Will Look Forward To That Game. You Can Talk All The Trash That You Like And So Can I, But Until That Game Is Actually Played That's All It Is; Trash Talk. Let's Let It Rest Until The Young Men That Really Do all The Work Get A Chance To Decide It On The Field. The Players Are The Ones That Earn The Right To Talk By Doing The Sweating And Bleeding Everyday Of The Season. I'm Sure That Both Teams Will Ready, If And When It Happens. Good Luck Wildcats For The Rest Of your Season. Eagles Rule

Thanks. I just wanna see Kirbyville and Newton play. I think it would be a barn burner and both teams have the equal amount of talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami