**IT'S GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S EVERYONE GOING TONIGHT**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be at the one everyone wants to see Watching the L-Town raid the squals T P

It's squaw's tee pee.  :)

Anyway, I am expecting that I will be at the PNG/Lumberton game, sitting on the Lumberton side, pulling for PNG, wearing Black and Gold. I dont think that the Nederland/Ozen game is going to be a big deal and if we lose, I dont want to see it. Most of all, I am dying to see this PNG/Lumberton game go down for myself.

I will see if I really have the guts to skip a Nederland game when I get in my car and start driving this evening.  ???

It's squaw's tee pee.  :)

Anyway, I am expecting that I will be at the PNG/Lumberton game, sitting on the Lumberton side, pulling for PNG, wearing Black and Gold. I dont think that the Nederland/Ozen game is going to be a big deal and if we lose, I dont want to see it. Most of all, I am dying to see this PNG/Lumberton game go down for myself.

I will see if I really have the guts to skip a Nederland game when I get in my car and start driving this evening.  ???

Mike you can always come sit with me and my family on the PNG side. Hope to see you there...Im sure it will be worth it..should be a good game.

Going to video the Broncos roll again at LC-M.

Highlights will be viewable tomorrow morning.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!

ps....

I - N - D - I - A - N - S

SCALP EM INDIANS SCALP EM!

Hopefully tonight Cherokee will be heard from the Sabine to the Trinity!

What a game it will be at the Reservation!

Wish I could be at the peprally at PN-G.

Should be just AWEsome!

going to ronnie thompson and the circus clowns stink it up at stallworth against lee. if it gets too bad,i'll leave and catch my coogs vs. texas city.

You should come watch the real team around here!.....  WOS. Ive got an extra ticket for you. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont