Need more Fans to support our AREA Teams LCM & Ned

Sometimes we go to these games and i have heard the kids say they wish more fans would come out and watch them play. One game the other teams fans were louder then the two local teams playing. It is the playoffs ! So anyone who wants , bring signs , bring your horns and LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!! LCM AND Nederland NEEDS YOU. We have some of the best baseball players in the State of Texas in our area and i dont just mean LCM or PNG I mean Beaumont , Port Arthur and Lumberton and so on. You can not get a better dollar entertainment anywhere and the hotdogs are great so bring the kids they will love it and you as well for taking them.

I couldn't agree more! This will be the toughest round yet for the Bears and Dogs. Brenham and Montgomery are tough teams with HUGE community involvement. Expect their fans to pack the house-they will also be extremely spirited to say the least. I know from the past Brenham brings every possible player from freshman on up, they can't even fit them all in the dugout. They are loud and try their best to be distracting. Our local teams need all the hometown support they can get this week! Best of luck to LCM and Ned! '''fy '''fyui :mp

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83