kountze in 07-08

Guest kvillecheer

right now i personally don't think Kountze should be thinking about STATE . they need to first be thinking about at least making it to PLAYOFFS . The season isn't over yet .

I wouldn't go as far as state(but anything can happen).  But I have seen Kountze play and they should battle for the district title next year in football.  As a matter of fact Kountze looks to be pretty solid in football, basketball and baseball for the next few years.

Who is the freshmen they had last year that was supposed to be phenominal in b-ball and football , but had a really bad attittude. Got kicked of the football tea, i believe.

The kid wasnt phenominal in football. All he did was tear the team apart. Fast yes, but he couldnt take hits. he was average.

they still have to beat deweyville trust me yall barely beat warren and deweyville is better than warren

deweyville is gonna have a fit with those lions....

Kountze is improving but no playoff berth this year.They could definitely beat Deweyville if they don't turn the ball over.The playoff clubs this year in 24aa are EC,Hardin and Buna.The next 4 places are a coin toss,whoever gets a break or avoids a turnover gets 4th.Kountze beat Warren by 1 so it wasn't like they dominated them.I support 24aa all the way but our neighbors to the north are pretty good.Newton,CC and Woodville are all tough so our guys better be ready for the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124