Barbrers Hill Vs. Smiley

ORW8624

Ok so this week is Barbers Hills Homecoming and they go agaisnt smiley which has proved to be a great team this year and are doing good they came back to beat New Caney in the final seconds of the game they have speed and Streghth going to be a close on hope BH wins my predictions is BH 28 - Smiley 21 going to be a close one

I don't think so bc BH will lay out the Eagles as long as they contain the qb who can fly. They have no passing game and Huffman was within three when they picked off a pass for a td. NC should have beat them but their qb got hurt in the first qb and Smiley scored late. Their Head Coach is former Aldine, Wisc, and Nfl player Lionel Crawford who is pretty cool to visit with. Don't run it on them to much basketball ss right around the corner plus you get to see them twice. 

smiley is a talented team all around, there FAST! the fact that the only so farm in district to have crosby down at half time "so far" demands respect, but the thing is........ITS HOMECOMING AT THE HILL!!! ;D ;D if there was ever a better time to get your first home win....ITS NOW! i got a fired up well prepared BH team to win this one

BH 49, smiley 28

smiley is a talented team all around, there FAST! the fact that the only so farm in district to have crosby down at half time "so far" demands respect, but the thing is........ITS HOMECOMING AT THE HILL!!! ;D ;D if there was ever a better time to get your first home win....ITS NOW! i got a fired up well prepared BH team to win this one

BH 49, smiley 28

Well if you call 32 to 14Crosby over Smiley (which was the halftime score) "being Down at halftime". 

Smiley- 28

Hill-21

BH will be ok bc they have one of the best Coaching staff's in the state in my opinion. Always have the kids ready to play and the kids buy into the program so whatelse could you ask for?

I need to know one thing.... where are all of the Eagle supporters? Years past you would never see any boards this "dull".  2 losses and has everyone bailed and jumped ship???? ???  What a shame.  Go get em Guys... We can We will We are Barbers Hill!! Go Big Blue

SETXsports.com HS Football Rankings 10-14-07 

Written by KFDM COOP   

Sunday, 14 October 2007 

Big School (5A-4A)

1. West Brook

2. Lumberton

3. PN-G

4. Nederland

5. Memorial

6. Dayton

7. Central

8. Ozen

9. Barbers Hill

10.LC-M

Do ya'll see that????  SETXsports top 10 rankings of 5A/4A schools this week, and who's in the top 10??? That's right, BARBERS HILL!!!!!  :o  I think our record is 4-2-- not bad for a squad that's had to rebuild itself this year or did ya'll forget that we had approx. 33 seniors last year???

Also, I agree w/BHEX86... this board is as dull as most of the fan participation in the stands!!!

Oh, except with the exception of when there's free footballs and t-shirts being thrown after a BH TD!!!

The boys are trying, yes they have a few things they need to improve on, but people please... these are YOUR kids out there playing... Show them the support they WANT and need!!!

BH 49, smiley 28

Ok well look how cocky your getting there grizzlyadams  not trying to down the hill at all but the Junior Varsity is doing alot better than yall I under stand that you play a LITTLE Bigger guys but come on the JV is 5-1 they lost to wharton who they wernt ready for the coaching staff at BH is a great staff the kids just need to get on it and get to work and do there best ive been to all the games but one which was lost to crosby 48-14 i was in dayton and they annouced it over there PA and i was like wow Eagles getting crushed im all for the eagles but come on work harder

ORW8624...

So you're saying we should play the JV or we should work harder ???? I'm just messin' with you....you did say you are pulling for the HILL, after all....kinda.

Truth is: BH 5 returning starters, GP and Crosby two very impressive 4A squads...

Top two spots...GP and Crosby...3rd spot the Hill or Smiley (IMO)....This Friday's Homecoming game looks rather important...

HILL 34

:) :) 26

ORW8624...

So you're saying we should play the JV or we should work harder ???? I'm just messin' with you....you did say you are pulling for the HILL, after all....kinda.

Truth is: BH 5 returning starters, GP and Crosby two very impressive 4A squads...

Top two spots...GP and Crosby...3rd spot the Hill or Smiley (IMO)....This Friday's Homecoming game looks rather important...

HILL 34

:) :) 26

They should Play harder not play the JV they play us in practice when we go full pads each week and it is a great practice they dont really look at is a game but i sure do .... i still think that this will be a close game to call but you never know BH  may blow Smiley out but smiley is very athletic and has potential to beat anyone with speed they have all they would need to be undeafeted is more attitude adjustment and a better passing game .

Yeah..I can remember those days on the JV going against the varsity..

Before you know it, it will be the other way around for you....much more fun.

Lets hope your varsity friends jump out early on Smiley...if so I can see BH running away with it.

Good luck to you the rest of the season.

GO EAGLES !

Just to let yall know, Barbers hill is gonna beat down smiley, we are more prepared for this game than any other that we have had all season, especially after we barely beat New caney last week when it shouldve been a blowout.

Bh 35

Smiley 14

Ok so if it was EXSPOSED to be a BLOWOUT then why wasnt it i have been to every game except bellville and wow new caney has gotten better since last season so if it was exsposed to be a blow out then why wansnt

Ahhhhhhh Thank God its FRIDAY!! They are killing me at work and this is my first chance to cruise the boards. This Game is sooooooooo Important for THE HILL (As they all are)! Win and they are one step closer to a playoff spot, lose and it could be an early season. BH sould take this one, but Smiley does have something cooking! Smiley is generally the bottom dweller in this district, but this year they are out to spoil some of the districts fun :-X .  Again BH should win this, but it will be harder than most, but hopefully not the team thinks.

Goodluck BH showem who is the only EAGLE in district 21-4A

BH 35

Smiley 21

Heard the final was

Smiley 49

The Hill 46

BH scores with 26 seconds left after recovering an onsides kick then Smiley scores with 8 seconds left on a hook and lateral!! Congrats to Smiley I Don't know when this team has been to the playoffs last ,but they deserve it this year! Good luck to Smiley the rest of the season! Unless a Miracle happens BH sits home this year for the first time in 8 years!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami