Hardest Hitter in Area???

Guest bleed orange

Silsbees whole team can spike. Just watch them warm up. Orangefield has more girls that can spike than in the past. It just depends on what team shows up if we win or not.

Silsbees whole team can spike. Just watch them warm up. Orangefield has more girls that can spike than in the past. It just depends on what team shows up if we win or not.

anyone can hit during warmups.. how bout during the game.. i know they have a good outside hitter and setter. but the Johnson girl from Kountze punishes anyone that tries to put a block on her... as a matter of fact.. ive seen people move out of the way before. lol

Guest bleed orange

kindra wright. Everyone else besides hf just doesn't make the cut. Not just the cut for volleyball, but the cut for life.

Your right Kindra is good and can hammer with the best of them. But I don't understand the rest of your post. Do you know every single girl that plays volleyball in 21 3A? Maybe I am reading something wrong here. Are you saying that only HF girls will make it in life and no one else will? Please explain, because I am dumbfounded by your statement. :o

anyone can hit during warmups.. how bout during the game.. i know they have a good outside hitter and setter. but the Johnson girl from Kountze punishes anyone that tries to put a block on her... as a matter of fact.. ive seen people move out of the way before. lol

I guess that's why they only have one loss in district. If you don't do it in warmups you wont do it in games. Them Tigers can bring it for sure.

Guest bleed orange

Well maybe if you weren't an IDIOT you would understand

Well if your post was'nt so STUPID then people would not be questioning your logic. Who's the idiot now?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder