What are the top teams in each classification this year?

She went to A&M and played last year.  I saw on TexasHoops.com that she was not on the roster for the 07-08 year.

And yes she could flat out play.  I saw her in a playoff game and the other team covered her with two girls once she crossed half court.  She still scored 30 + points.

Guest bleed orange

The problem with the girl from goodrich was she was lazy and played no defense and if she is not at college station anymore that is why. Alot of people can score that many points if you are the only one on your team that shoots the ball. We played them and beat them by 20+. Their offense was everyone else spread out and she would go one on one. Thats why we won. It takes a team.

1A is just like all the other classifications. You just have to watch them from game to game and it is just as exciting as any other. Few years ago Evadale had one of the top players in the state Holli Wilkins. All classifications thought Evadale was pretty exciting that year... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1A is just like all the other classifications. You just have to watch them from game to game and it is just as exciting as any other. Few years ago Evadale had one of the top players in the state Holli Wilkins. All classifications thought Evadale was pretty exciting that year... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i didnt mean my post in any negative way towards 1A classifications.. i was just sayin idk.. i'll tell you in a couple weeks. lol  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami