Hardin @ Buna Predictions?/Other Small School Game Of The Week!

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think Hardin can take them. They've got to beat one of three in Kountze, Buna, and East Chambers to get in playoffs. Kountze would probably be the easier chance than Buna, but all the better if they can knock out Buna here. Let's go 8 - 0 Hardin!!!

Hardin - 28

Buna - 17

I watched Hardin play this season against Warren and Warren's D did a great job! This is going to be a great game to watch this coming week!

LET'S DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO THIS WEEK BOYS AND PREPARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all the faith in the world for my team! Stay humble and focused on each team each week! Take nothing lightly...we are in a race with worthy opponents!

Buna 35

Hardin 14

ok ok  Buna 35     hardin 15. happy now. buna's d-line, o-line, backs and defensive backs will be too much for the Hornets. they were last year and are 100 times better this year.

According to you,  you have the perfect team.  But the perfect team doesn't let anybody score on them...I think you are overestimating your own team.  I will give you the oline but Hardin can play with anybody everywhere else.  Props to Anahuac, but the game should not have been that close.  With the exception of blown coverage on one,  the other onside kicks were extremely lucky.  They got the right bounces to go their way.  Practically the whole game the kicking game was onsides all the time.  Kicker must not be able to kick that well.  I think out of like 10-12 onside kicks, they recovered 4-5 of them.  If I was Anahuac's special teams coach, I would have gone out last night and bought a lottery ticket because that just doesn't happen.

According to you,  you have the perfect team.  But the perfect team doesn't let anybody score on them...I think you are overestimating your own team.  I will give you the oline but Hardin can play with anybody everywhere else.  Props to Anahuac, but the game should not have been that close.  With the exception of blown coverage on one,  the other onside kicks were extremely lucky.  They got the right bounces to go their way.  Practically the whole game the kicking game was onsides all the time.  Kicker must not be able to kick that well.  I think out of like 10-12 onside kicks, they recovered 4-5 of them.  If I was Anahuac's special teams coach, I would have gone out last night and bought a lottery ticket because that just doesn't happen.

;D @ Lottery Ticket

ok ok  Buna 35     hardin 15. happy now. buna's d-line, o-line, backs and defensive backs will be too much for the Hornets. they were last year and are 100 times better this year.

Don't be led to believe this is the same Hardin team you saw last year.This one is gonna be a dandy.

Don't be led to believe this is the same Hardin team you saw last year.This one is gonna be a dandy.

i belive in the cougars to win the game.. but dont base it on last year.. buna beat kountze like 49-0 last year and kountze should have beat them this year.. losing by a td and turning the ball over 4 times.. in the second half. im still picking the cougars thoug

I tell you what though.....i watched hardin take on warren...hornets line is good...they form the probably the best bubble out of the district. They didnt look like they were huge boys but they can block.  Buna's d-line is gonna have to work if they wanna sack nolan. It's gonna be a hard fought game.

Guest oldplayer

That was last year........its a new year buddy..........deweyville beat hardin 58-7 last yr and hardin beat deweyville tihs year 48-20.........new year....new team......and new HEAD COACH....and i'll say this again he's the best offensive minded coaches in this area and state of texas.....

I've seen both these teams play, and they are both very impressive in their own right. Hardin's offense can reel off 2 or 3 scores before you know what hits you. Buna on the other hand just wears you down with that dominant offensive line and a couple bruising backs. I think the key to this game, without a doubt will be Daniel Marsh. If he's able to get free, he will make huge plays and score a couple TD's and I believe Hardin wins. If Buna is able to gameplan and shut him down, then the Cougars win.

Hmmmm.... I think Buna has the better overall team, but Hardin has alot of playmakers and a genius behind the controls.

I'll pick it:

Buna - 32

Hardin - 28

I watched Buna absolutely swarm HD's Tre Smith and shut him down, who is a similar WR to Marsh, but HD's total offense is nothing to compare to Hardin's machine this year.

:-X Predictions on this game

never underestimate your opponent and never underestimate the will of the human body. Hardin went in thinking they were gonna win big. both teams played hard. hornets were up 42 to 20 at 2 minutes to go and suffered a turnover that just about turned the whole thing around. Both Hardin and Buna are excelent teams. but i am cofident that the hornets are more prepared for thier big opponents than thier small ones. they play even better under pressure. i think Buna will be just that pressure that hardin needs. good luck to both teams. gonna be a close one. i hope to see hardin's 8-0 record next week. go hornets

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder