*HF 35 Silsbee 14 Final/Comments*

Well genious as I once heard that even a blind squirral finds an acorn every once in a while. Well...HF beat Silsbee.  We can't beat you every year.  However, the track record can be that you don't lose to us every year, just every 9 out of 10.  That is a track record I would not be proud of.

Go ahead, give me your uneducated rebuttal.

Airitout123

My rebuttal was directed at the individual that made statements that HF track record would be to fall apart in the end. My rebuttal was directed at that person who said respect was noy due HF just because they won this year. Got it!!!!!! Now as for you 9 out of 10??? well I guess the 1 was this year. Good luck the rest of the way, you will need it, young or not, good luck to you and the Tigers I hope you all the best now that we have already played and decided who was better this year. Be respectful and give respect where it is due!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest airitout123

Airitout123

My rebuttal was directed at the individual that made statements that HF track record would be to fall apart in the end. My rebuttal was directed at that person who said respect was noy due HF just because they won this year. Got it!!!!!! Now as for you 9 out of 10??? well I guess the 1 was this year. Good luck the rest of the way, you will need it, young or not, good luck to you and the Tigers I hope you all the best now that we have already played and decided who was better this year. Be respectful and give respect where it is due!!!!

I can understand respect.  I just had a problem with someone getting on here and making a comment like...

From horndawg: "pretty funny how no one that was talking blowouts by silsbee get on here and admit they are eating the words that spat out."

No one should have to get back on here and apologize for picking their team to win.  HF need not respond to any posts; they won, and in my opinion, that is the last laugh.

I wish HF well.  I know WOS should win it but the next 2 spots could get interesting.  As it looks, HF should get one of those 2 spots. Silsbee has their backs against the wall with WOS, Jasper and K-ville left to play.  It won't be easy. After last weekend, I now think WOS will win it, HF will be #2 and Jasper, Kville and Silsbee will fight for the third. 

Well genious as I once heard that even a blind squirral finds an acorn every once in a while. Well...HF beat Silsbee.  We can't beat you every year.  However, the track record can be that you don't lose to us every year, just every 9 out of 10.  That is a track record I would not be proud of.

Go ahead, give me your uneducated rebuttal.

Okay Einstein, look up the definition of rebuttal then read over the post again. Sounds like you are little sore

about your loss to HF. I do not know how familiar you are with HF, but we have have an established winning tradition.

Yeah we had a few down years when we lost our coach to BC. Now we have another good coach that has our kids

believing they can win again. Good Luck Horns beat the Dawgs.

Guest airitout123

airitout123, I thought I would be good neighbor and help you out, beings that I am from HF

and we are uneducated. At least we have all our Teeth.

rebuttal :

A reply intended to show fault in an opponent's argument.

I am not doubting you have your teeth.   ;D

that comment wasn't necessary

Guest airitout123

I was not the one who started the "Mudd Tossing", however I can finish it.

I was just having some good-natured fun.  If HF is in the playoffs, and I think they will be, I will be pulling for them every step of the way!

well lets see i guess we should start respecting HF  ???

uuuhhhh no they got a good team this year but this year is not over anybody can still make the playoffs and lets check HF track record in the past well it looks the same in the future also Silsbee is a young team and they will only get better dont come on here thinkin that just cause you beat a young team like Silsbee you are the best team out there. you have a good team team probably good enough to go to the playoffs but to attend the first game that is it.

P.S. this comming from someone that said Silsbee would lose if they made to many mistakes 

BOO HOO that a baby hf i was hoping that yall beat em by 80 but "just because you beat a young team like silsbee"  :'( i would be expecting crybaby excuses from the likes of silsbee you should have heard them last year when yall beat em in baseball tears upon tears but hey Congrats to HF i hope yall beat the poo out of everbody that yall play rest of this year 8) 8) ;D 8) :o

I was just having some good-natured fun.  If HF is in the playoffs, and I think they will be, I will be pulling for them every step of the way!

I was too actually, I would laugh to myself everytime you would reply wondering what your come back was going to be. I did not take any offense hope you did not either. Good Luck to the Tigers they still have

as much chance as anyone to make the playoffs.

I remember this summer when alot of HF fans were not happy when they picked this coach. I bet you guys feel pretty stupid right now. Congrats coach and players on a great turnaround season so far.

Yeah your right, I have to admit I had my doubts. I am not to sure about everyone else but he has my

vote for 21-3A "Coach Of The Year".

I remember this summer when alot of HF fans were not happy when they picked this coach. I bet you guys feel pretty stupid right now. Congrats coach and players on a great turnaround season so far.

well i only thought it was a bad decision when i looked at his record at kemp, but that doesn't really matter because he is a great coach that teaches alot of discipline and thats the main thing we needed to make progress

DP, please get your facts straight. The HF fans were not upset with the selection of Coach Mangan for the AD job. The fans were upset that a dedicated coach that they were familiar with, and who also applied for the AD job, was not selected. This man poured his heart and soul into an undisciplined program, and consistently produced one of the top defenses in the area. So well as a matter of fact, that he brought his talents to PNG, where he continues to show his ability to get the job done. As for Coach Mangan, I along with all the HF fans that I know, have respected and admired him since day one, and wish him continued success.

DP, please get your facts straight. The HF fans were not upset with the selection of Coach Mangan for the AD job. The fans were upset that a dedicated coach that they were familiar with, and who also applied for the AD job, was not selected. This man poured his heart and soul into an undisciplined program, and consistently produced one of the top defenses in the area. So well as a matter of fact, that he brought his talents to PNG, where he continues to show his ability to get the job done. As for Coach Mangan, I along with all the HF fans that I know, have respected and admired him since day one, and wish him continued success.

I could not have said this any better!  :)

BOO HOO that a baby hf i was hoping that yall beat em by 80 but "just because you beat a young team like silsbee"  :'( i would be expecting crybaby excuses from the likes of silsbee you should have heard them last year when yall beat em in baseball tears upon tears but hey Congrats to HF i hope yall beat the poo out of everbody that yall play rest of this year 8) 8) ;D 8) :o

yeah last years baseball team from silsbee just didnt care anymore, thats their only excuse. and yeah everyone has excuses its what we do. what'd you excpect "Yay We Lost!" nope. but have fun with your debates.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder