*Buna 21 Kountze 14 Final/Comments*

Congrats COOGS looked alittle flat early on ,came back in the 2nd,  KOUNTZE came to play ball good luck LIONS you are worthy opponents, what a physical game ,if you missed this one you wasted your money good luck to both teams for rest of the season.

Kountze lions are for real. you guys were nothing but class and play a heck of a ball game. Kountze proved tonight that they can play and have a great shot a getting a playoff spot. Buna played flat but do not take anything away from Kountze. Buna found a way to win. Best of luck to the lions.

Coming from Mid-county and both my boys grad. from PNG we love the "Mid-County Maddness" games! By the way Congrats Indians!!!! You've earned your bragging rights this year!

I am loving the "Cat Bowl" theme! By the way Kountze has an AWESOME stadium! Enjoyed everything about it!

Good Luck to the Lions!

GO COUGARS!

That was the most impressive game I have seen our boys play all year. I could'nt believe that we scored two more on them just in time. It was a close game but us cougars got it again!! I think the cheerleaders are to be thanked.... ;) lol jk great job boys we're all proud

I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83