Who Do You Want To Play In Non District Starting Next Year?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were coach hooks i would be looking for  teams that are  (BIG) teams that  have LOTS of speed .drop lc-m i dont care about the gate  lol. wo-s needs to be tested  in ALL there non dist games this is a MUST with what the mustangs have coming back the next couple of years  i do belive it will help them in the long run dont you think.

Guest TravelingBandsman

If Dayton is in a 7 team district with 21-4A. I'd like to see this.

Dayton vs. Waller

Dayton vs. Lumberton

Dayton vs. Lamar Consolidated

Dayton vs. Beaumont West Brook

If Dayton stays in 22-4A with 8 teams or if there are 8 teams in 21-4A somehow, the same but delete LC.

I'd like to see WB drop Ozen(just don't feel much rivalry) and pick up either mid-county team.   Their enthusiasm would be fun(at least for the first half while they were still in it) ;D

man we had brook on da ropes dis yr offense couldnt move da ball against yall n shid evry otha yr besides last yr its been a good game

• 2 weeks later...

Dayton vs. Waller

Dayton vs. Lumberton

If Dayton stays in 22-4A with 8 teams or if there are 8 teams in 21-4A somehow, the same but delete LC.

Not to shabby of a schedule.

Dayton vs. Waller

Dayton vs. Lumberton

i really would like 2 c dayton and westbrook play each other i think dayton would win

If Dayton moves out of our district. Dayton, Waller, and BH or New Caney. If they dont move out of our district WB or Memorial.

i would like 2 c ozen put lake travis on the schedule dey didnt impress me much wen i watched em on tv yesterday i kept trying 2 figure out how dayton lost 2 dem i thought dayton wuz a much better team den lake travis

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83