Who Do You Want To Play In Non District Starting Next Year?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good.  I believe I touched on this topic before.  Respectively, I want Lufkin, WO-S, and have Brook our third game, since it seems like the Brook game is a must. If they give us our choice here, I would take Brenham.  Still having payed them back for what they did to use 2 years ago.

I would love to see Kirbyville step up the level of competion in the pre-district games.  Carthage is a good game, but Cleveland and Liberty do not help us prepare for the like of WOS, SI, JA, and usually BC.  Every team in 21-3A is tough year in and year out.  I think we should move up and play or at least scrimmage 4A teams.  It would help our kids get ready for district.  That was never more evident than our game against WOS.  They were totally prepared, and KV seemed to have lots of confusion on the field and off.

Sounds good.  I believe I touched on this topic before.  Respectively, I want Lufkin, WO-S, and have Brook our third game, since it seems like the Brook game is a must. If they give us our choice here, I would take Brenham.  Still having payed them back for what they did to use 2 years ago.

Lufkin is a big dog but we took our nicks and gave a few when they were on our schedule in the 90's... And yes I am still soar about that Brenham game too!

I wonder why BISD makes Ozen and Central play West Brook? Neither 4A school can compete with them since they have a good coach and 1000 more students. It's not fair to any of the schools in Beaumont.

Soulja I think Nederland took care of that for you in the season opener. Showed 22-4A can play with anyone in the state.

oh boy....PAM VS.NEDERLAND,PN-G,BALL HIGH,AND.............MY COOGS!!!!

Since you all have a good coach now, you all want to play us again? ??? I would rather see Nederland play the Titans over Forest Brook, even through it was nice to have them to beat with a new QB this year. Good luck with the rest of your season PATITAN

Guest WBFan09

if WB gets into a 7 team district than Stump is setting WB up with Lufkin AND Westfield both in regular season...if we could take Ozen off our schedule i would be super happy westend1 is right there is no rivalry...Stump would prolly get another good school like Katy or some one like that

Guest Robert Plant

Vidor vs WB/Memorial/Jasper/Kirbyville

some teams from other classes that would provide stiff competition...

Aren't all games stiff competition for Vidor?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83