Albert Williams

I just spoke to the head trainer over at WB (Chip), he said at the very least that Albert has a torn ACL. The results of the MRI today will tell us just how bad it is and how damaged his lateral miniscus is. If the miniscus is not bad, he may be able to continue to play with a brace on. The MRI results will tell us more. He will likely be out for at least a couple of weeks.

Guest WBFan09

he is walking at school no crutches or anything...hope he will be able to return by playoffs i think we might could hang with out him but if we plan on disrupting a team like Katy we are gonna need him

Man, that's good to hear.  I don't know much about knee injuries.  How can he play with a torn ACL?   Seems like he would risk more damage if it's not repaired. ???

Whether it is partial or a full tear, he risks further damage to the knee by continuing to play. If you want to play bad enough, you'll take that chance.

Man, that's good to hear.  I don't know much about knee injuries.  How can he play with a torn ACL?   Seems like he would risk more damage if it's not repaired. ???

well, we don't know HOW bad it is. If it's only a minor tear, he could, possibly play with a brace on his knee. If the MRI reveals damage to the lateral miniscus(the ligament on the back of the knee, I think) he would probably be done for the year. I'm no doctor, I'm just going off of what I was told. The next question would be.....how much of his senior year does he want to try and salvage, and in the process, possibly risk further injury. What do you guys think, should he play?

I say no unless his doctor feels that he is near 100%.  Frankly, how will he help WB at 90% unless Christian Michael gets hurt as well. 

I would have to agree, especially since hearing that his replacement from the jv team is supposedly just as fast as he was. If the new boot being pulled up turns out to be effective at running the ball, it wouldn't make sense to push his recovery.

Guest WBFan09

plus the backup RB that LB that yall were talking about he is a junior like Christian Michaels and apparently last year he scored nearly every TD for JV...so if it isnt that serious than keep him out until he has time to recooperate and put him in when he is 90+%...and at earliest in the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont