Lets review our 3A top Ten

For those keeping score it is West of the Trinity teams 3 East of the Trinity 0!!!

1. BRIDGE CITY

Still in and kicking butt

2.) SILSBEE

Ousted by a much weaker BH team :lol:

3.) HUFFMAN

Still in took 2 out of three from Jasper two run rules!!!!

4.) JASPER

Ousted by Huffman although they haven't won as much playoff games

5.) BARBERS HILL

Still in although BH played a weak schedule to pad their record.

6.) HAMSHIRE FANNETT

Ousted by a weak BH team :lol:

Answer me this BH fan...Do you or do you not have 4A numbers in your school as of today May 13th??

Why is that question even relevant? Neither BH nor Huffman had 4A numbers in 2003, which is why they were classified in 3A by the UIL using the same standards that everyone in this area was classified by. And as the UIL has done in forever, that classification stands for two years.

You think that is unfair and think that the classifications should be done every year? WRITE THE UIL!!!!!

You know that this had to be a moronic comment on your part for me to side with a BH guy!

Congratulations to both Huffman and BH on their good season, and good run through the playoffs.

We had Huffman ranked ahead of Jasper...and Huffman won. A tough year for the Bulldogs who saw great expectations fizzle due to injuries, etc. As far as BH, they spend most of the year yo-yo'ing around HF and Silsbee. Silsbee deserved the higher ranking (in our view) as they were district champ. HF dropped at the end of the season and were a shadow of their early season success. We had Silsbee and BH neck and neck...and that is how their series played out. A 2-1 Eagles win in game 3.

If the point is that there is some magic being east or west of the Trinity...I've missed it.

And, I fail to see the point on whether BH is or isn't up to 4A numbers. They are 3A until August.

Hey I'm just messing with you guys, I'm sure you will have the last laugh :lol: BH and Huffman have always been outcast IMHO! We are not close enough East to be in ths group and not far enough West to be in that group. We are Middle East Texas :lol:

Guest Orangeboy

For those keeping score it is West of the Trinity teams 3 East of the Trinity 0!!!

1. BRIDGE CITY

Still in and kicking butt

2.) SILSBEE

Ousted by a much weaker BH team :lol:

3.) HUFFMAN

Still in took 2 out of three from Jasper two run rules!!!!

4.) JASPER

Ousted by Huffman although they haven't won as much playoff games

5.) BARBERS HILL

Still in although BH played a weak schedule to pad their record.

6.) HAMSHIRE FANNETT

Ousted by a weak BH team :lol:

My Son, it is all about who is standing at the end at this point, and will will be theteam from the Golden Triange in Austin.

Guest etbu

Son? Ha Ha You wrote off Huffman and Bh and guess what we are both still here. We realize that we are like the "Gentiles" in a forgein land but that's ok we are still standing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476