West Hardin at Evadale Predictions?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just to let you boys know even if you MIGHT be able to out athelete us it takes more than skill you need stamina and the strenght to play thru the pain we west hardin boys may get tired but they will tire first and the more tired we get the harder we hit and push.  WE GOT HEART!!!!!!

Ya i am a high school kid....im actually the player who was kicked....number 74...thats me...chad morrison....and plus i speak of the truth.......because i got the tape and stuff and we showed westfall and he knew what happened and didnt do anything about it...you wanna talk about no class????? Im informing evadale some stuff that they need to watch for.....

I suppose one bad apple spoils a bunch. I have never played against a football team who didn't have at least one kid who would try to grab you under a dog pile. I can remember Evadale, specifically having them. Kountze too. We didn't say the rebels were dirty, or without class, even if we lost. I honestly saw no kick, but I completely agree with you, if it really happenned and you have proof, then there should be disciplinary actions.

But what I gather from Kountze, is that it was planned to take the "wrecking machine" out by an illegal hit in the side of the knee and to kick him while he was down as it was impossible to win with him in the game. And it was in this action that sent such disarray throughout Kountze Texas, they couldn't begin to concentrate on the game at hand, or possibly continue playing to their full potential. This, of course was the chief cause and leading factor in the Lion's demise.

That being said, Kountze has a great football team and good luck this Friday against Buna, you're gonna need it. Go Lions!

WH 28

Evadale 12      -To ad relevance to this topic from my post. ;)

Guest beat-em_deep

Thats no lie about under the pile look at Evadales runningback got his ankle twisted and its on film not to mention after he blocked someone on a different play the kid punches him in the stomach lol.

I suppose one bad apple spoils a bunch. I have never played against a football team who didn't have at least one kid who would try to grab you under a dog pile. I can remember Evadale, specifically having them. Kountze too. We didn't say the rebels were dirty, or without class, even if we lost. I honestly saw no kick, but I completely agree with you, if it really happenned and you have proof, then there should be disciplinary actions.

But what I gather from Kountze, is that it was planned to take the "wrecking machine" out by an illegal hit in the side of the knee and to kick him while he was down as it was impossible to win with him in the game. And it was in this action that sent such disarray throughout Kountze Texas, they couldn't begin to concentrate on the game at hand, or possibly continue playing to their full potential. This, of course was the chief cause and leading factor in the Lion's demise.

That being said, Kountze has a great football team and good luck this Friday against Buna, you're gonna need it. Go Lions!

WH 28

Evadale 12      -To ad relevance to this topic from my post. ;)

I probably should stay out of this, but from Machines original post, why are you calling out Evadale? ???

Ya i am a high school kid....im actually the player who was kicked....number 74...thats me...chad morrison....and plus i speak of the truth.......because i got the tape and stuff and we showed westfall and he knew what happened and didnt do anything about it...you wanna talk about no class????? Im informing evadale some stuff that they need to watch for.....

what you showed westfall was a tape of 2 of our linemen walking back to the side lines the angle that it was filmed at made it look that he might stomp you but the tape was cut off right at that moment, and besides the refs were all around him anh he would have been thrown out of the game so you should just face the fact that we won and its over for you.

i,m gonna say WH by 28 or more i dont see evadale having the offense to score on WH smash mouth defense they could get lucky and get a touchdown though the air but i think they will have more than 75 rushing yards it will be tough but we held kountze to 99 rushing yards with 43 attemps

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83