Hull-Daisetta

Wes57

I know HD has some really good athletes this year and I thought the new guy in charge Coach Slack would really get these guys motivated but they haven't played like I thought they would so far. It seems they might have had a pretty tough pre-district schedule or maybe some injurys or players moving out of town but whats going on down there. All the posters from that area have suddenly dissapeared.  I'm sure once district rolls around they will get going and be in the running for the district title.

I know HD has some really good athletes this year and I thought the new guy in charge Coach Slack would really get these guys motivated but they haven't played like I thought they would so far. It seems they might have had a pretty tough pre-district schedule or maybe some injurys or players moving out of town but whats going on down there. All the posters from that area have suddenly dissapeared.  I'm sure once district rolls around they will get going and be in the running for the district title.

Maybe the offense their running, spread the field use the speed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder