Blast from the past (Crow Being served up Hot)

Some talk earlier this week :D Have your questions been answered? Like some of us have said Huffman and BH to tough for District 22 :lol: OrangeBoy Who's your daddy now???????

bullgogbark

I just wonder what happened to the DOGS... didnt they know that thay were playing Huffman? Didnt they know that it was all over for the dogs?

I guess they just didnt know....what a shame

jdawg03

1.)who was it that said Jasper wasnt even in the same class as Huffman???.....

Who let them Dawgs out???/

2.)the comment that Jasper wasnt even in the same league or class as Huffman...thats what got me....

now of course no one from Huffman said that, so It really doesnt matter....but Huffman doesnt need BH fans to come on here and proclaim their greatness...everyone knows theyre doing that to make themselves look better because they were beaten by them twice this year.

Orangeboy

1.) Silsbee will win. NO DOUBT!!!!

2.) Let those BH fans talk their crap. They'll find out who their daddy is this weekend when Silsbee lays the smack down on them. Go get'em Dawgs.

BH Fan also proves another thing...how only two people can give a whole school a bad name....

You guys (You and Jody) don't realize what you are doing by talking smack like this on behalf of a school...yall just love making enemies dont ya?

at first it was just WO-S...now you've drug Jasper and Silsbee into it

I really dont think the good people in BH appreciate what you are doing...and I know Huffman doesnt want you talkin smack on their behalf

BH Fan also proves another thing...how only two people can give a whole school a bad name....

You guys (You and Jody) don't realize what you are doing by talking smack like this on behalf of a school...yall just love making enemies dont ya?

at first it was just WO-S...now you've drug Jasper and Silsbee into it

I really dont think the good people in BH appreciate what you are doing...and I know Huffman doesnt want you talkin smack on their behalf

You're kidding, right? I've had my share of sparring with both BHFAN and Jody on 3 (and probably 4) message boards. But once the battle ends, it's over and for either to harbor some resentment toward the other afterward is expending energy that, at least for me, is better served elsewhere.

As to Silsbee, they were BH's opponent, why would they not come on a board that they are supposedly welcome on (they are welcome on it, right?) and profess why they think they will defeat their opponent of the week? And I am not sure who drug whom in this "battle." A review of the threads reveal precious little talk about Silsbee FROM Silsbee folk. Most of it appeared to from those that had an axe to grind with Jody or BHFAN.

I'm not sure how Jasper has been "drug" into this fray, either. First of all, anybody who has monitored the boards knows that the war of words between BH and Jasper even predates WO-S' venture into 3A. Second, in touting Huffman, they were merely passing along their experiences against the Falcons in saying why they thought they would prevail, much like folks here have done for the likes of BC, Jasper, etc.

I think everybody just needs to take a step back and a couple of deep breaths.

Guest Jody

You're kidding' date=' right? I've had my share of sparring with both BHFAN and Jody on 3 (and probably 4) message boards. But once the battle ends, it's over and for either to harbor some resentment toward the other afterward is expending energy that, at least for me, is better served elsewhere.

As to Silsbee, they were BH's opponent, why would they not come on a board that they are supposedly welcome on (they are welcome on it, right?) and profess why they think they will defeat their opponent of the week? And I am not sure who drug whom in this "battle." A review of the threads reveal precious little talk about Silsbee FROM Silsbee folk. Most of it appeared to from those that had an axe to grind with Jody or BHFAN.

I'm not sure how Jasper has been "drug" into this fray, either. First of all, anybody who has monitored the boards knows that the war of words between BH and Jasper even predates WO-S' venture into 3A. Second, in touting Huffman, they were merely passing along their experiences against the Falcons in saying why they thought they would prevail, much like folks here have done for the likes of BC, Jasper, etc.

I think everybody just needs to take a step back and a couple of deep breaths.[/quote']

Very well said! It's all in the fun of things. Lord knows I have eatin my words on 3ADOWNLOW a time ot two..... :D

Ok, having said that I need to go figure out a way to talk smack about a team that is soon to kick our tails....... :mp

Calm down folks, Jody and I are not taking aim at Jasper, Silsbee or any other school. We just take aim at the fans that refuse to look outside of the box and assume that just because they are located in a certian region that no one can beat their teams. I like reality myself and not just makeing comments like " We will kill your team". It's about the fans folks some have the foresite of a bat and talk just because thier teams have won in the past. I always have the utmost respect for the players and schools that compete in sports. BH will get beat at some point no doubt ,but I do think they will be a worthy apponent.

PS Orangeboy who's your daddy :lol:

Guest Orangeboy

I wish BH the best of luck in the butt whippin they are about to receive. They are a solid ball club, but will be outmatched in this one.

Go Cards.

Guest etbu

I wish BH the best of luck in the butt whippin they are about to receive. They are a solid ball club' date=' but will be outmatched in this one.

Go Cards.[/quote']

Bro you may very well lay one on them but you and many others wrote them off three weeks ago.

Guest etbu

Im all of yall's daddy.... :lol:

Everytime I hear that I am reminded back two years ago while at Disney sitting with some Yankee fans. My friend who had to much to drink and ask a ton of BoSox fans the same question and was not a good ending. I AM NOONES DADDY. :oops:

I wish BH the best of luck in the butt whippin they are about to receive. They are a solid ball club' date=' but will be outmatched in this one.

Go Cards.[/quote']

Thanks for the Support 8)

PS. BH is your Daddy :lol:

If ya want ya'll can just concede the victory and save gas money' date=' I know BC's admin would appreciate the kind jesture, they are always short on cash.[/quote']

I was thinking that BC could concede as a friendly jesture just to let BH get a little further in their last 3A playoff :lol:

Guest bulldogbark

heck I met jody at the BC Jasper football game with his Jasper sucks T-shirt on....I dont have a problem with them...I talk some smack...heck even to my good friends at WO-S...Its fun as long as it doesnt become harmful or personal....so smack away (bending over) :P

heck I met jody at the BC Jasper football game with his Jasper sucks T-shirt on....I dont have a problem with them...I talk some smack...heck even to my good friends at WO-S...Its fun as long as it doesnt become harmful or personal....so smack away (bending over) :P

Oh, if that isn't a Brokeback moment..............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Nice edits on the above post. 
    • That’s what they want you to believe. If the dems came up with a magical bill to end all abortion and all crime etc. etc . It still Wouldn’t pass because this nation program many to believe that the other side just don’t think different there evil and must be defeated. It works in 3rd world countries and it works here in the US. Trump had liberal beliefs so did Reagan. It’s million of democrats in the military defending freedom millions of democrats in hospitals saving lives etc. etc. don’t let American politics define a person.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
  • Topics