West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

Couldn't tell you...

But I could tell you that from 1999-2001 Lee beat the fire out of West Brook by a combined 145-21

Lee-you were not alone beating the fire out of Brook back then.  Whats the price of tea in China during those years.

patitan, exactly....

Last year was last year, this year is this year.  I felt that he was somehow going to use last year's score to counteract my claim of WB having trouble getting to 38, but hey if that wasn't his intent, then my bad

no man.  I'm sure we won but I don't know what the score was.  Just thought it might shed some light on this matchup

Guest WeedBegone

patitan,  I thought you just hated MC.  You're hatin on the Brook too?

PA is just getting his game face on.  Soon will be the battle of SETX and he is setting the stage for a battle.  He's been a little down on his Titans--and quite frankly so am i.  They have better talent and they should not be having to come from behind.  This game will be a good one and i believe both teams are capable of letting some other team sneak up on them if they dont keep their focus.

Guest WeedBegone

Trust me weed, I wouldn't have ever brought up those years if it weren;'t for last year being brought up.  1999-2001 doesn't matter, neither does last year.

I had relatives playing for Lee  back then and i was at many of their games.  Tate was fun to watch and so was Roberson, and Stoerner. They were a good team and still are.

Guest WeedBegone

Tates freshman year --was Taylor Hamilton who was all district for deep snapping and xtra points.  Prior to that was Jordon--who was on the o-line during the Stoerner season and for the QB that went to Baylor befor Clint--cant remeber his name --but he was good also.

The band kept doing that Wizard of OZ stuff which drove me crazy--lol.

Guest WeedBegone

Oh yeah, I remember them, and I remember the Wizard of Oz stuff.  Jermaine Alfred was the qb before Clint.  He's on Lee's coaching staff now.

Jermaine was a great athelete and Clint Stoerner was his wide receiver.  I wished Shawn Diamond could have gone further.  His freshman and sophmore  year he had the makings of a great D1 running back. 

The only shed that is important here is the woodshed that Lee is going to take West Brook behind...

What shed are you talking about?  The one Central took you guys behind or the one Strake did?  Hell you squeaked by Clear Creek and beat the two worst teams in the district and now you consider them this strong team.  That 7 on 7 offense doesnt work when you play a defense that hits.  WB wins this game big!  It will probably be over at half time.  Oh and for those who were wondering last year the score was 42-28 WB.  ;D

PATITAN - You are such a piece of garbage...  First, before the season you predict Lee will have some terrible injury, which makes you garbage.  Then when it happens you come around and GLOAT about how you called it.  That makes you MAGGOTY garbage.

Just so you feel even better;  after the injury last night the hurt kid, who was counting on a scholarship so he could go to college, laid on the sideline and cried because of the actual pain and the pain of knowing that his chances to get that free education had been greatly diminished.  He also has to spend several days in the hospital because his break was so severe.

Nice call.  At LEAST you're getting some satisfaction from his terrible misfortune...  

PATITAN - You are such a piece of garbage...  First, before the season you predict Lee will have some terrible injury, which makes you garbage.  Then when it happens you come around and GLOAT about how you called it.  That makes you MAGGOTY garbage.

Just so you feel even better;  after the injury last night the hurt kid, who was counting on a scholarship so he could go to college, laid on the sideline and cried because of the actual pain and the pain of knowing that his chances to get that free education had been greatly diminished.  He also has to spend several days in the hospital because his break was so severe.

Nice call.  At LEAST you're getting some satisfaction from his terrible misfortune...  

where did i say i'm glad he's hurt??? i told you gander clowns to stop with the lee is the best team in houston crap!!! lee is nothing special. brook is going to rip a hole in them so big,you'll be able to drive a mack truck in there and bust a u-turn!!! now we wait for lee to lose some games and bow out by rd two.

pa titty,

How can u talk about about teams being overrated?  Yall had Jamal Charles and about 8 other D-1 quys and still lost in the first round.  Talk about overrated, because if memory serves me correctly yall were picked to actually do something that year.  Get some coaches and maybe someday yall could play up to your talent level.  Between pa and ozen yall are the football laughing stocks of setx. 

Sincerely Yours,

Somebody with a brain

straw for brains.colbert blew it the year we went out the first rd. he sent in a scrub to hold,davon lewis, and he fumbled the snap. joseph was the holder and colbert chose lewis.

PAM would run through the triangle with no problem and that's with half azz coaching!!! your team probably get beat on a weekly bases...wait you are from mc. so you are loser by default.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami