West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigHam

I don't see too many teams putting up very points on WB. I'm looking forward to the game Friday. I don't think Lee has been to WB in maybe 4 or 5 years. The players, coaches and fans will be pumped. I like WB by at least 2-3 td's.

Guest WBFan09

ive seen Lee scouting us for the past two games dont see how that wil help its not like we did anything special against Atascocita and Kingwood it didnt take that much...ill take...

West Brook 38

Lee 14

You can't always use the scores against common opponents, but Lee and WB each put the same kind of whomping on Kingwood.

West Brook has a heckuva running game.  They will need it and then some to move on Lee's defense this year.  I think they will need to get to the outside.  So far, through five games, Lee opponents have rushed the ball a total of 151 times for 502 yards.  60 of those yards came on 3 plays late in the 4th quarter against Sterling with Lee's second and third team in.  Either way, teams haven't done a lot of running on Lee.

I don't doubt that WB will be able to move the ball, but they will need the help of a lot of turnovers to put up 38 points in my opinion.

I'll take Lee 20-15...

You can't always use the scores against common opponents, but Lee and WB each put the same kind of whomping on Kingwood.

West Brook has a heckuva running game.  They will need it and then some to move on Lee's defense this year.  I think they will need to get to the outside.  So far, through five games, Lee opponents have rushed the ball a total of 151 times for 502 yards.  60 of those yards came on 3 plays late in the 4th quarter against Sterling with Lee's second and third team in.  Either way, teams haven't done a lot of running on Lee.

I don't doubt that WB will be able to move the ball, but they will need the help of a lot of turnovers to put up 38 points in my opinion.

I'll take Lee 20-15...

Have you been to a Brook game, Pana?  They are for real, and 38 points can be put up in one half alone.  Brook had Westfield on the ropes and were ousted with phantom calls that brought some touchdowns back.

Guest WBFan09

Have you been to a Brook game, Pana?  They are for real, and 38 points can be put up in one half alone.  Brook had Westfield on the ropes and were ousted with phantom calls that brought some touchdowns back.

thanks Soulja

If they don't get some turnovers, they will have a very hard time getting to 38 points.

Cy Falls put up 47 points on Westfield, and Spring Branch Memorial beat Westfield, so I'm sorry if I'm not thrilled about putting up 24 points on Westfield this year.

Of course, I'll be here win or loss for the Ganders.  If the Bruins can put up 38 the hard way, then I'll gladly eat my words on here.  It's just that Lee's defense has only given up 46 points all year through 5 games.

WB has been waiting on this game we will prove all none believers wrong. WB's offense is so explosive dont forget about the wr Powdrill. Lee's def. is least bit of their worries. Lee should be wondering what they are going to do against WB's def. WB  42-14 lee's scores in 2nd,4th qrts.

Lees opponents have averaged 3.5 yds per carry.  That's not that bad.  I WB averages 5 it wont be much of a game

I'll take Lee 20-15...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami